New uniforms
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New uniforms

What’s new at The Core?

New uniforms

I don’t know about you guys, but I am PUMPED about these new uniforms that we’re getting. As a morbidly obese Deputy waiting to get to the road, sometimes it’s hard to do simple stuff like bending, walking, and even finding my own penis. scratch that last one, I could never do that. Anyway, these new uniforms change everything! It’s was so difficult trying to be act tough in front of the inmate when I could hardly reach my spray. NOT ANYMORE! No more sneaker passes or getting chilli dog stains on my class B’s, just comfort and meat sweats from here on out! Also, CERT SUCKS! That concludes my involvement in this incident. Whoops, wrong statement.

Unregistered
    Lol everyone knows who posted that. Have you not had your Dominoes today? You and your girlfriend are the biggest joke. Ooohhh you hurt CERT’s feelings sooo badly waaahhhh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol everyone knows who posted that. Have you not had your Dominoes today? You and your girlfriend are the biggest joke. Ooohhh you hurt CERT’s feelings sooo badly waaahhhh
    Who is it?

Unregistered
    Pretty sure its not who you think it is

Unregistered
    Have they made a decision on the uniforms yet? Some look okay while others don't.

Unregistered
    Have they made a decision on the uniforms yet? Some look okay while others don't.
    Not yet. Still testing.

Unregistered
    Not yet. Still testing.
    Testing what? Spray and wash stain removal results during laundering?

Unregistered
    Lol, hasn’t the sheriff tested them all. It’s all about dress up! Not qualified to do the job!

Unregistered

On hold

No decision will be made until after the August election. Marceno is losing as of this moment so everything has had the breaks put on..

Unregistered

Shrek

Shrek you’re not taking your depression meds again! Baker act coming aug 19th

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast