The Real Heather Post...a column by Mark Barker - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why so quiet now?
    She is probably busy trying to order a military uniform for the upcoming Memorial Day so that she can parade around in it and try to steal votes.

Unregistered
    I wonder why Barker's View didn't mention the displeasure on the dais. The blabbering bobblehead put in timeout. Um uh eh, atleast he could have acknowledged her for her award and serving the un-deserved, I mean the under served... LOL

Unregistered
    Heather busy getting smacked down again....

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ost-over-email

Unregistered
    Heather busy getting smacked down again....

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ost-over-email
    Looks like Mortimer is smacking himself down. Mortimer said he is frustrated by the fallout from the injunction.

“I’m having a hard time finding a job,” said Mortimer, adding that he had a good job at a roofing company for about 14 years before losing it last year, which he believes was connected to the injunction.

“You google my name and I look like a fruit loop,” Mortimer said. “I look like a weirdo.”

Unregistered
    Looks like Mortimer is smacking himself down. Mortimer said he is frustrated by the fallout from the injunction.

“I’m having a hard time finding a job,” said Mortimer, adding that he had a good job at a roofing company for about 14 years before losing it last year, which he believes was connected to the injunction.

“You google my name and I look like a fruit loop,” Mortimer said. “I look like a weirdo.”
    That’s because he is a fruit loop weirdo with no job.

Unregistered
    That’s because he is a fruit loop weirdo with no job.
    I seem to win in my hobby though... The story broke and the public records request was acknowledged. It wasn't answered but deflected with a Judicial Branch rule 2.420 which doesn't apply to s 119 which governs my PRR... what do y'all have to hide?

I wish I could share all those that are bcc'd. Stay tuned cheerleaders because my hobby is actually more fruitful than any job ever was.

Unregistered
    All future emails will be copied to every elected Constitutional officer in Volusia County. Sheriff, Chief Judge, State Attorney, Clerk of Courts, Supervisor of Elections and all members of Council (-1)... The Governor and media as well. My soapbox is beginning to pay off. I am not a threat, the records I possess are. Make the system work or expose the flaws that exist while creating an undeniable record in the process. I just learn more everyday.

Unregistered
    All future emails will be copied to every elected Constitutional officer in Volusia County. Sheriff, Chief Judge, State Attorney, Clerk of Courts, Supervisor of Elections and all members of Council (-1)... The Governor and media as well. My soapbox is beginning to pay off. I am not a threat, the records I possess are. Make the system work or expose the flaws that exist while creating an undeniable record in the process. I just learn more everyday.
    Good for you fruit loop.

Unregistered
    Good for you fruit loop.
    Call me the Soapbox Gadfly. Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Records can come back to haunt you and I wear mine with pride. The more you push the more I learn. I learn alot everyday. I'm still here too. File a lawsuit if their lies chump!

Unregistered
    Call me the Soapbox Gadfly. Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. Records can come back to haunt you and I wear mine with pride. The more you push the more I learn. I learn alot everyday. I'm still here too. File a lawsuit if their lies chump!
    Your record speaks for itself fruit loop boy. Your daughter probably wishes you gave her half the attention you give Heather.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast