Whatley - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatley

Unregistered
    I'm a little scared that Toney, Tony, swinger pos may win the primary. At best Israel wins, which is no win for BSO. If Pollock wins it will be better but not by much....most of the problem command staff will stay.
    Believe it or not....and it's sad to say this....Chuck is the best choice....I will say this....he's honest and has integrity....and I believe he won't give a crap about the bs broward politics.
    Chuck....you have my vote.

Unregistered
    Chuck, are you going to come out of your own pocket for the $7400 filing fee?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a little scared that Toney, Tony, swinger pos may win the primary. At best Israel wins, which is no win for BSO. If Pollock wins it will be better but not by much....most of the problem command staff will stay.
    Believe it or not....and it's sad to say this....Chuck is the best choice....I will say this....he's honest and has integrity....and I believe he won't give a crap about the bs broward politics.
    Chuck....you have my vote.
    If you are serious and you are going to vote for me then put up or shut up. If you are going to vote for me than donate to my campaign NOW!!!!

I am struggling, you all know I am poor. I really do have horrible teeth and just one suit. Those Israel poster’s were correct and I was to ashamed to admit it. I hope you except my apology.

But seriously I need $$$$$. I have taken all my elderly family member’s loose change and probably will try to pawn some of their stuff. I almost pawned some false teeth (not mine) my teeth are just small and rotten. But I will need some falsies soon.

Please help Im drowning...lol

Unregistered
    If you are serious and you are going to vote for me then put up or shut up. If you are going to vote for me than donate to my campaign NOW!!!!

I am struggling, you all know I am poor. I really do have horrible teeth and just one suit. Those Israel poster’s were correct and I was to ashamed to admit it. I hope you except my apology.

But seriously I need $$$$$. I have taken all my elderly family member’s loose change and probably will try to pawn some of their stuff. I almost pawned some false teeth (not mine) my teeth are just small and rotten. But I will need some falsies soon.

You totally convinced me!! Just when I thought my pathetic life was in the schits, your uplifting story makes mine look like lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Unregistered

sgt

He will rat you out to IA too. 🐀
    STFU Trudel and go study for the next SGT test, so they can pass you up again.

Unregistered

elderly

This wasn't written by Whatley. The Pollock people have to write this because Whatley is not corrupt. Whatley doesn't try to force himself on blonde white women and offer them promotions to keep quiet. Whatley hasn't stolen drugs and money from evidence like Pollock and for The group Women In Distress remember Pollock fought a against you . In Pollocks mind the *****es best straighten up or they know what's comin.

Unregistered

People

You totally convinced me!! Just when I thought my pathetic life was in the schits, your uplifting story makes mine look like lifestyles of the rich and famous.
    Pollock and Israel have the same shitbag people post here. They are desperate ready to screw the employees over to fatten their own pockets. Even more sad is that Tony will win the primary then Israel and Pollock will be crying and in full panic mode.

Unregistered

elderly

Another famous writing by the staff of Hapless Alvin I like blonde women Pollock. This is all you can write about Whatley this is what happens out of desperation because you cannot find corruption in him. We know your corruption Pollock and more is coming. You will not win the primary. The general election will consist of ( H. Wayne Clark, Greg Tony and Chuck Whatley) so you Pollock people. Pack your trash and move on.

Unregistered
    Another famous writing by the staff of Hapless Alvin I like blonde women Pollock. This is all you can write about Whatley this is what happens out of desperation because you cannot find corruption in him. We know your corruption Pollock and more is coming. You will not win the primary. The general election will consist of ( H. Wayne Clark, Greg Tony and Chuck Whatley) so you Pollock people. Pack your trash and move on.
    I see Chuck is posting for himself again. Chuck has never been nor will he ever be in a position to be tempted with corruption. He is a nobody and that’s how he will be remembered. But keep posting those hilarious video’s so we can keep laughing at you dummy.

Alvin likes Blonde women and you like foreign mail order brides...I think Alvin wins!

Unregistered
    and he is worse than the murderer, how?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast