So did Tony also change he's name ?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

So did Tony also change he's name ?

Is Tony or Toney ????

I've try to find the name of "Tony's" parents. Negative on Google. Anyone knows?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Tony or Toney ????

I've try to find the name of "Tony's" parents. Negative on Google. Anyone knows?
    His fathers name was William Scott

Unregistered
    Why do you think

Unregistered
    Gregory Scott Toney

Unregistered
    According to Coral Springs PD he gave them a birth certificate that said “Gregory Tony” on it.

The real question is was that birth certificate a forgery?

Some one needs to check with the Marine Corp and see what he gave them and get that application. Obviously the Marine Corp investigators found his criminal background and disqualified him.

Someone also needs to see what birth certificate he gave PA DMV when he lived there. This could be another fraud case for Tony’s record.

Governor Desantis where are you?

Unregistered
    I've try for hours to find TT siblings. Negative results. At this point anything related to "Tony" is suspicious.

Any idea?

Unregistered
    Is Tony or Toney ????

Gloria and William.

Unregistered
    According to Coral Springs PD he gave them a birth certificate that said “Gregory Tony” on it.

Some one needs to check with the Marine Corp and see what he gave them and get that application. Obviously the Marine Corp investigators found his criminal background and disqualified him.

Someone also needs to see what birth certificate he gave PA DMV when he lived there. This could be another fraud case for Tony’s record.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...awi-story.html

Unregistered
    Is Tony or Toney ????

Gloria and William Tony

Here's another address besides his
    3141 N 8th St
    Philadelphia PA 19133
    (he would give the police "18th st." too - isn't that lying to LE and/or falsifying records or at least giving false info to a LEO???)

Here's another address for Tony or Toney

231 W Roosevelt Blvd
    Philadelphia, PA 19120

Unregistered

Where's that DD-214 when you were honorably discharged from the Marines? It's okay, just show us your application, the feds have that, right? Weren't you going OCS?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast