Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Possibility of a Woman for SSO Sheriff?

[quote=Guest][quote=2071 Ringling][quote="Jekyll & Hyde":nsfucy63]
    Quote Originally Posted by "'Proud Deputy":nsfucy63
    Quote Originally Posted by "Road Deputy":nsfucy63
    I couldn't care less what the Sheriff says or does.
    Most of us try to block Knight out whenever he starts blabbing. :snicker:
    Knight quit visiting us at in-service training cycles after he figured out that he is totally disrespected by SSO employees. However, Knight used to visit us and he always started off meetings with a crazy-like grin on his face (Dr. Jekyll), but he would instantly get angry and start yelling at us as soon as someone would ask him a hard question that he didn't like (Mr. Hyde). Knight has a Dr. Kekyll and Mr. Hyde syndrome. Crazy is and crazy does.

Knight's Jekyll and Hyde syndrome really showed in public when he criticized Sarasota's first woman chief. Maybe Knight showed his ugly (stupid) side in public because he can't control himself?[/quote:nsfucy63]
    Knight is the worst sheriff since the County was created in 1921. Nobody on A rotation likes him because of his Hitler-like clown tactics.[/quote:nsfucy63]
    Sadly, the above is true. As a result, Knight has lost the support of the rank and file deputies who work the streets every day.[/quote:nsfucy63]

Tom Knight has the support of his paid political cronies on the 2nd floor, but not the support of the agency. And thats a fact!

Patrol B rotation wants nothing to do with the Knightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by 2071 Ringling
    Tom Knight has the support of his paid political cronies on the 2nd floor, but not the support of the agency. And thats a fact!

You are full of crap. I'm on Patrol B rotation. I know you don't talk for me or anyone I work with. We all like and support the Sheriff. Keep your fantasies to yourself. STFU and do your job.

[quote=2071 Ringling][quote=Guest][quote="2071 Ringling":75l0vndw][quote="Jekyll & Hyde":75l0vndw]
    Quote Originally Posted by "'Proud Deputy":75l0vndw
    Quote Originally Posted by "Road Deputy":75l0vndw
    I couldn't care less what the Sheriff says or does.
    Most of us try to block Knight out whenever he starts blabbing. :snicker:
    Knight quit visiting us at in-service training cycles after he figured out that he is totally disrespected by SSO employees. However, Knight used to visit us and he always started off meetings with a crazy-like grin on his face (Dr. Jekyll), but he would instantly get angry and start yelling at us as soon as someone would ask him a hard question that he didn't like (Mr. Hyde). Knight has a Dr. Kekyll and Mr. Hyde syndrome. Crazy is and crazy does.

Knight's Jekyll and Hyde syndrome really showed in public when he criticized Sarasota's first woman chief. Maybe Knight showed his ugly (stupid) side in public because he can't control himself?[/quote:75l0vndw]
    Knight is the worst sheriff since the County was created in 1921. Nobody on A rotation likes him because of his Hitler-like clown tactics.[/quote:75l0vndw]
    Sadly, the above is true. As a result, Knight has lost the support of the rank and file deputies who work the streets every day.[/quote:75l0vndw]

Patrol B rotation wants nothing to do with the Knightmare.[/quote:75l0vndw]

I agree that Knight has lost control of the agency and has lost the support of deputies and SSO civilians, BUT what does the public think? Based on viewer comments at the H-T, the public realizes that we have an ongoing management-fiasco on the 2nd floor. Knight's woman-bashing of the SPD chief only made things worse. My jaw hit the floor when I heard Knight making his delusional statements about him being responsible for all crime reduction in all the cities. We don't go in the cities enough to make that happen and I2A is what we've always done, except Knight gave an old dog a new name and expected to be praised for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 2071 Ringling

You are full of crap. I'm on Patrol B rotation. I know you don't talk for me or anyone I work with. We all like and support the Sheriff. Keep your fantasies to yourself. STFU and do your job.
    Same here. The liberal morons on the H/T can go cry to Obama all they want. We don't care.

[quote=Jekyll & Hyde]
    Quote Originally Posted by "2071 Ringling":ekuzbz9i

I agree that Knight has lost control of the agency and has lost the support of deputies and SSO civilians, BUT what does the public think? Based on viewer comments at the H-T, the public realizes that we have an ongoing management-fiasco on the 2nd floor. Knight's woman-bashing of the SPD chief only made things worse. My jaw hit the floor when I heard Knight making his delusional statements about him being responsible for all crime reduction in all the cities. We don't go in the cities enough to make that happen and I2A is what we've always done, except Knight gave an old dog a new name and expected to be praised for it.[/quote:ekuzbz9i]
    It is impossible for a woman to be SSO sheriff because the local Sarasota GOP is not ready to support it, even though it is time for Kight to go.

Knight is in the same political league as Richard Dorfman i.e. the local GOP loves him to death, but the more people learned about him, the more hated he became.

Unregistered

I f . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ;1863335

(left) chief bernadette dipino and (right) sheriff tom knight

just got this from the h-t website:

Knight is all talk and never leaves his office. He's never made an arrest since he was sworn in here. Nay, not one. Yet in chief dipino's first two months on-the-job, she's already orchestrated the arrest of two armed robbers -- while she was off-duty. Is knight even sober when he's off-duty? :roll: Knight is all talk and chief dipino is hands-on. Interesting contrast.

Never before in the history of the sarasota sheriff's office has there ever been a woman or an african-american in the rank of major or above in the inner circle of the sarasota sheriff's office (or captain for that matter).

Now that knight is done publicly bludgeoning chief dipino, is it possible for this county to have a woman for sheriff? :shock:

That's the wrong attitude, buddy. :roll:

if kurt wins we will have our first woman sheriff! (he wont)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567