So you guys "tuned up" another guy over a minor traffic stop, huh? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Saw that Mclyingass got trespassed out at the courthouse recently for showing his ass while trying to record something. TOOL.
    Yeah, saw that video, it's had over 50,000 views and climbing. McLynas was going down to get the court appearance video for Capt and Lt. Wentz's daughter for a Drunk and disorderly. Apparently Jill Wentz was drunk out of her mind AGAIN and was barefoot, breaking into a screened porch feet first of somebody's house she didn't know screaming that she needed to find her mom according to the report. At least she didn't bite anyone this time. They have to be real proud. Haimes looked like an idiot in the video. Garcia looked like she had a baseball bat shoved up her ass with this weird look on her face and a ton of makeup. It's a pretty funny video and they did look like idiots.

Unregistered
    You sure a out your facts there Sparky? Maybe you should check county court records on who is or isn’t going to prison for shooting a prisoner while handcuffed. I’m pretty sure he got fired though. We have a deputy involved shooting that will result in a fast clearance by the State Attorney’s Office, the agency’s review board and a combat cross for the stellar deputy involved. Name specific use of force cases please regarding your other ramblings. A civil suit does not in anyway infer fault or misfeasance. Your ice berg is an ice cube. We will carry on as we always have. Have a nice day!!!!
    McCabe let Virden slide on shooting a handcuff suspect and lying about it, but there is going to be a huge payout to the guy. A bill has been filed to authorize the payment in the millions. They are going to try and hold off on the payout until after the election to not have it make Bob look like an idiot.

Unregistered
    Hahahahaha. Yeah listen, he was cleared, he is clear, crystal clear. So stuff that in your weed pipe and smoke that ass hat. You are a complete moron. Keep trying though ****!!!
    Though the SA said that Curry acted in accordance with LE standards, he only interviewed Curry and the investigating detectives. Even the news media noticed that he did not provide any facts to support that conclusion and never addressed the question of why, if either man had intended to threaten him, they approached his car with a rifle in hand across an open yard.

So far we have not seen a civil suit filed in this case nor have we heard any testimony from Ford. It will be interesting to see what happens then. However, I can make a pretty good guess as to what transpired. Curry saw Golden walking toward the alley with a rifle in hand. Curry, wearing plain clothes and a funky vest, stepped out of an unmarked car most likely with a gun in his hand. Curry did not verbally identify himself and issue any orders to Golden. Now, given the lighting conditions at that location, it is entirely possible that Golden was not able to read the printing on the vest. All he saw was some guy step out of a civilian car with a gun in hand, in an aggressive manner. He then pointed his rifle at Curry, a solid self defense move, at which point Curry opened fire striking him 5 times. And, also remember, that Golden and Ford were in their own yard and Curry had no knowledge that they were convicted felons. Ford did not fire at Curry until Curry took him under fire as he ran away. I see a really good chance that Ford beats the homicide charge using a self defense defense. I really hope that someone files a civil suit over this. It will be very interesting to see how THAT plays out.

Unregistered
    That was no FUNKY vest. That is the new TACTI-COOL vest. All the bad ass wanna be operators are wearing them.

Unregistered
    Though the SA said that Curry acted in accordance with LE standards, he only interviewed Curry and the investigating detectives. Even the news media noticed that he did not provide any facts to support that conclusion and never addressed the question of why, if either man had intended to threaten him, they approached his car with a rifle in hand across an open yard.

So far we have not seen a civil suit filed in this case nor have we heard any testimony from Ford. It will be interesting to see what happens then. However, I can make a pretty good guess as to what transpired. Curry saw Golden walking toward the alley with a rifle in hand. Curry, wearing plain clothes and a funky vest, stepped out of an unmarked car most likely with a gun in his hand. Curry did not verbally identify himself and issue any orders to Golden. Now, given the lighting conditions at that location, it is entirely possible that Golden was not able to read the printing on the vest. All he saw was some guy step out of a civilian car with a gun in hand, in an aggressive manner. He then pointed his rifle at Curry, a solid self defense move, at which point Curry opened fire striking him 5 times. And, also remember, that Golden and Ford were in their own yard and Curry had no knowledge that they were convicted felons. Ford did not fire at Curry until Curry took him under fire as he ran away. I see a really good chance that Ford beats the homicide charge using a self defense defense. I really hope that someone files a civil suit over this. It will be very interesting to see how THAT plays out.
    Not this moron again.

Unregistered
    That was no FUNKY vest. That is the new TACTI-COOL vest. All the bad ass wanna be operators are wearing them.
    I want one too because of the cool "tactical" look. The Batman utility belts are so 70s and remind me of the old cop shows.

Unregistered

Let’s say you’re 100% right. What the fukc are you going to do about it, puzzy boy?!

Unregistered
    Let’s say you’re 100% right. What the fukc are you going to do about it, puzzy boy?!
    Well, I would suggest that if you see me standing in my yard, with a gun in my hand, that you do not jump out of your unmarked car, in plain clothes, especially at night, with a gun in your hand and confront me in an aggressive manner, I'll drop you like a bad habit as soon as you start to muzzle me. And it will be a righteous self defense shooting, if you failed to verbally identify yourself. It is legal, in Florida for a resident to be openly armed on his own residential or business property. So, unless you know for a fact that I am violating the law, I suggest that you tread softly.

It might be a better idea to retreat and call for marked back-up before you approach.

Unregistered

Can’t read sheriff but can see a gun in that low light? Ok bro. He knew he was a cop based on the original contact or are you suggesting the nice kid never talked to the mean deputy and just walked out of his house holding a rifle?

Unregistered
    McCabe cleared him and that's that. A civil suit would not have a prayer in court. Bob will not settle either. He has a pack of well paid lawyers who will fight it if anyone is dumb enough to file.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast