Question? - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered
    Poor Eric. He wants to be perceived as some great leader or great intellect. He is neither. He is toxic and has no vision or situational awareness.

Unregistered
    EH...of you are reading, there are plenty of us here that have no love for you. At least your brother got called out for being a jacked up perv. Your day is coming Eric! Since you have done much worse, I believe you will see much worse punishment. Remember all the deputies you have walked on here in between lying under oath and mistreating people? I have a feeling that you are about to feel the tingle of 'Oh Snap' like they did when you jacked em! Good!

Unregistered
    Haines knows he has been juggling lies for years and that his credibility in the law enforcement community is zero. A 3 and a bunch of zeros is his weight

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a question If the text between Eric and Mindy shows they are openly discussing an open IA regardless that Eric opened his own IA and had Mindy clear him of it, While talking about going after the complaint or victim. That is a policy violation and I believe it's also criminal. So why aren't neither of them on leave and an IA going on for their violation? Very unfair and dirty.
    So after all of this dirty underhanded criminal shit Haines has done he gets to self demote to safety. He's too dirty to let go of all his power he as something in the works. I'm sure he has all kinds of little bits of dirt on people he's going to use to stay influential in the goings on at the ECSO. He's worked hard destroying this place and killing morale for years. He's destroyed so many lives and careers he's not going to sit back and watch his handy work be reversed. He needs to be in jail not demoted.

Unregistered
    Just because he self demotes does not make him exempt, he was a political appointment, and still be fired as such.
    I think there is something more to it.

Unregistered
    How much pay did he lose when he “self demoted”? My guess is not a damn dime.

Unregistered
    Haines is a really bad person

Unregistered
    EH, MY and SA should be fired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EH, MY and SA should be fired.
    So should that little guy up in IA I think it’s FF

Unregistered
    Gilmore isn’t a problem? He has failed up there. Move on

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast