PBA Joke

Thread: PBA Joke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t there a bed you need to check, an anal cavity you need to search or a policy you need to violate? Like I said, you’re a sub-retard. You probably lick windows and eat paint chips. It’s not your fault. You are special. Don’t let anyone tell you different Corky.
    That's because in the rare case when you bring in an inmate to booking you have not done a proper search so we find all sorts of goodies you missed. Maybe next time I'll notify your supervisor to send you back to remedial training, scumbag. Speaking of anal cavities, you drink Bob's toilet water and lick his butt-crack, then tell him how great it tastes because you want a promotion. As a parking lot security guard your chances are very slim no matter how much a z z you lick, you worthless toilet turd.

Unregistered
    That's because in the rare case when you bring in an inmate to booking you have not done a proper search so we find all sorts of goodies you missed. Maybe next time I'll notify your supervisor to send you back to remedial training, scumbag. Speaking of anal cavities, you drink Bob's toilet water and lick his butt-crack, then tell him how great it tastes because you want a promotion. As a parking lot security guard your chances are very slim no matter how much a z z you lick, you worthless toilet turd.
    Tell me again who had sex with inmates? Who smuggled in contraband? Yeah good luck winning the battle of who is more f’d up. Jailers every time.

Unregistered
    Tell me again who had sex with inmates? Who smuggled in contraband? Yeah good luck winning the battle of who is more f’d up. Jailers every time.
    We have constant contact with the bad guys while you guard empty parking lots and median strips. That's because we have a lot more opportunities for conflicts and complaints and lack of leadership, especially with a sheriff who likes patrol but hates the jail. We are on video 24/7 so the jail management can nit-pick at will. Let's put you guys on video 24/7 and see how angelic you are.

Unregistered
    We have constant contact with the bad guys while you guard empty parking lots and median strips. That's because we have a lot more opportunities for conflicts and complaints and lack of leadership, especially with a sheriff who likes patrol but hates the jail. We are on video 24/7 so the jail management can nit-pick at will. Let's put you guys on video 24/7 and see how angelic you are.
    Sorry little fella, anyone can be a jailer. Only smart people can be real deputies.

Unregistered
    Sorry little fella, anyone can be a jailer. Only smart people can be real deputies.
    You are right, all those brainy road dogs with high school diplomas are much smarter than the lowly jail guards with high school diplomas. Then there is the brass with online diplomas from fake colleges. Yet another bunch of geniuses. BTW, Bob is also a former jailer so watch your insults around his buddies.

Unregistered
    What are you complaining about. PCSO deputies are about as lazy as they come. So who cares if you are lazy for 8, 10 or 12 hours of the day? Give me a break.

Unregistered
    You are right, all those brainy road dogs with high school diplomas are much smarter than the lowly jail guards with high school diplomas. Then there is the brass with online diplomas from fake colleges. Yet another bunch of geniuses. BTW, Bob is also a former jailer so watch your insults around his buddies.
    He was smart enough to leave because he could feel the stupidity.

Unregistered
    He was smart enough to leave because he could feel the stupidity.
    He left the jail because he was scared of the inmates. Then he went to Dunedin PD because it was a nice quiet area with very little crime. Perfect for slugs and cowards.