Question? - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Question?

Unregistered
    Haines knows he is a joke and scam artist. He knows he is always juggling lie after lie He really does know he has the respect of no one.

Unregistered
    I still just dont get it. Not saying any of you are wrong. Why oh WHY would a boss not want to have go getters? What leader wouldnt want movers and shakers? What kind of boss would punish courage and commitment and loyalty? I'm not saying anyone is perfect, but come on! But you summed it up with the word EVIL I guess. Evil is ludacris. Evil makes no sense to the normal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a question If the text between Eric and Mindy shows they are openly discussing an open IA regardless that Eric opened his own IA and had Mindy clear him of it, While talking about going after the complaint or victim. That is a policy violation and I believe it's also criminal. So why aren't neither of them on leave and an IA going on for their violation? Very unfair and dirty.
    Sheriff Morgan you listen to EH all the while he steers you in the wrong direction he plays you like a fiddle. How can you sit back knowing EH and MY violated so many policies and the law. Were you not sworn in and said under oath you would uphold and enforce the laws? Just because EH told you he didn't do anything wrong or illegal doesn't make it true. He if a professional liar and manipulator.it is blatant what they did and your office has punished people for far less. If you can sit back and let this negligent behavior and criminal activity go on knowing you sir are just as at fault as those two people. Makes one wonder just what does EH have on you. He has said in the past he has dirt on a lot of people so he must be cashing in on your IOU to him.

Unregistered
    That's the beauty and curse of being in charge there sheriff. You cant play the I didnt know card. Besides, you always act like you know stuff, though we all know you dont. You cant blame EH for your inaction. You're the sheriff, the top dog. Your day is coming sir. You play with enough matches you're gonna get burned. Cut chubby and his dinner guest loose. We all know you have zero issues firing people. That is one thing you actually know how to do! Why dont you do it? You fraud! Lying fraud!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the beauty and curse of being in charge there sheriff. You cant play the I didnt know card. Besides, you always act like you know stuff, though we all know you dont. You cant blame EH for your inaction. You're the sheriff, the top dog. Your day is coming sir. You play with enough matches you're gonna get burned. Cut chubby and his dinner guest loose. We all know you have zero issues firing people. That is one thing you actually know how to do! Why dont you do it? You fraud! Lying fraud!
    Because then he would have to admit he was wrong and Thelberts ego won’t let him ever admit he was wrong. Let’s see how these next few months play out. Still waiting for justice to swoop in.

Unregistered
    I think what we need there at the S.O. is a good ole fashioned Al Pachino Scent of a Woman speech moment! A profound discussion with all of the powers that be to remind them that they are only as in charge as they are permitted to be by those they lead! A reminder of what makes people like cops great. HEART! Character! Bravery in the face of real adversity. EH, MY, SA, MG, even SM may have had or even been those things at some point, but those days are gone, and these cheap shells who are void of the character that brought them to their posts are all that's left. They have "amputated" so many spirits of their people. No prosthetic for that! Cocaine, heroin, spice, etc.. they are all drugs, but none quite as addictive and powerful on ones soul as the drug of power over people. We have a collection of users and abusers of this drug up there.

Unregistered
    Well said. That group is so bad. They need to go with a bunch of others

Unregistered
    You bunch of haters and trolls. We know what we are doing in this administration who cares if we violate officers rights and kill morale and make you hate coming to work everyday. Go out and do police work so we can find a reason to punish you. You guys are the worst how dare you question us. If we find out who you are we will get you and make it sting. If you want to make it here Just don't do your jobs and sit back under a shade tree and we will leave you alone, you might even get promoted if your lucky. If you want a seat at the table just keep your mouth shut and don't question us or stand up for anyone or anything. We will test your loyalty and see if you have no morals and keep quiet doring cover-up operations. If you like violating people's rights and pledge your loyalty to the one true supreme leader fuhrer Haines you will have a bright future here at the S.O.

Unregistered

Count’em up

Look at all the good cops we’ve lost because of our corrupt Admin’s BS!

Unregistered
    Name some good ones that left

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast