Temporary Tony Jail visit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Temporary Tony Jail visit

Five stars visited the jail the other day. Sergeants and above had to wear long sleeve shirts and tie. Gary the ghost was not present. Too busy blowing the Sax. This is the first time some employees have been in the same room with this fraud. One of the first things he says in roll call is if you re-elect him [tony] they[detention employees] will be treated better with him being the sheriff.(First) he was never elected. (Second)he is just a temporary seat holder. (Third) the place is worst then hair plugs. Temporary is starting to visit the employees on duty soliciting their support. More to come

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Five stars visited the jail the other day. Sergeants and above had to wear long sleeve shirts and tie. Gary the ghost was not present. Too busy blowing the Sax. This is the first time some employees have been in the same room with this fraud. One of the first things he says in roll call is if you re-elect him [tony] they[detention employees] will be treated better with him being the sheriff.(First) he was never elected. (Second)he is just a temporary seat holder. (Third) the place is worst then hair plugs. Temporary is starting to visit the employees on duty soliciting their support. More to come
    I wanted to focus on what he was saying, but I was completely intimidated by his shiny bald head and him constantly flexing his pectorals at us while he spoke. Any way to cite that as Milk Dud creating a hostile work environment ?

Unregistered
    I wanted to focus on what he was saying, but I was completely intimidated by his shiny bald head and him constantly flexing his pectorals at us while he spoke. Any way to cite that as Milk Dud creating a hostile work environment ?
    That’s a little hostile Ira no one made fun of your 3rd grade scholastic level, or your big belly and bad hygiene. Why you got to be a hater! Tony is doing a hell of a lot better job then big ears. Why don’t you and hairplugs go help around at the synagogue and contribute something rather than stealing everything that isn’t nailed down?

Unregistered
    That’s a little hostile Ira no one made fun of your 3rd grade scholastic level, or your big belly and bad hygiene. Why you got to be a hater! Tony is doing a hell of a lot better job then big ears. Why don’t you and hairplugs go help around at the synagogue and contribute something rather than stealing everything that isn’t nailed down?
    You're being pretty hard on the jews here lately sport. Are you that worried? You should be. I call on all of Browards Jewish voters to come forward in August, and put Sheriff Isreal back in the office he was stolen from!!! I know the jewish elite can pull off one more victory!!!! Consider it done.

Unregistered
    You're being pretty hard on the jews here lately sport. Are you that worried? You should be. I call on all of Browards Jewish voters to come forward in August, and put Sheriff Isreal back in the office he was stolen from!!! I know the jewish elite can pull off one more victory!!!! Consider it done.
    Not going to happen hymie, big ears ripped off his own peeps too. Other than you and Ira he’s hated in the Jewish community big time. Nice try though Susan !

Unregistered
    Not going to happen hymie, big ears ripped off his own peeps too. Other than you and Ira he’s hated in the Jewish community big time. Nice try though Susan !
    So now 10% of the parkland jews speak for and represent all of browards jews??? I dont think so. In fact, they are a non issue. Israel took good care of his jewish supporters and they were more than happy with him until he was removed. They dont like being spit on by Desantis and they do not play the parkland victim in their heads every day like some continue to do. I wouldnt be so sure to count them out. And yes, many church people still support him because he took care of them too. Not just promise to like the other two jackasses. Wouldnt count him out...

Unregistered

Yamika man

So now 10% of the parkland jews speak for and represent all of browards jews??? I dont think so. In fact, they are a non issue. Israel took good care of his jewish supporters and they were more than happy with him until he was removed. They dont like being spit on by Desantis and they do not play the parkland victim in their heads every day like some continue to do. I wouldnt be so sure to count them out. And yes, many church people still support him because he took care of them too. Not just promise to like the other two jackasses. Wouldnt count him out...
    https://youtu.be/gjhX4sOvUIw

I will party if the chosen one comes back...

Unregistered
    You are quite the fool. Frankly I am embarrassed by Scott Israel’s victim act and his I’m a Jewish Democrat act. He was a lifelong Republican and never looked out for the Jewish community. As a lifelong Democrat whom supports Mike Bloomberg I and most of my community believe too many innocents died during Israel’s time as Sheriff. We also believe Desantis rightfully removed Mr. Israel for incompetence. Mr. Israel is neither a Democrat a real Jew or competent. In closing I will say for 2020 Mike will get it done, however Mr. Israel will not. Mr. Israel quit playing the victim act and just go away.

Unregistered
    He was stolen from an office? You are too dumb to be a Jew. You must be that obscenely obese jailer that is stroking poor incompetent stupid Scotty. The Jewish elite want nothing to do with the Israels. In fact the only one supporting him is that shyster ambulance chaser Singer. Your boy won’t take the primary Tony will. Tony has got a new advisor, that assures a big win!

Unregistered
    You are quite the fool. Frankly I am embarrassed by Scott Israel’s victim act and his I’m a Jewish Democrat act. He was a lifelong Republican and never looked out for the Jewish community. As a lifelong Democrat whom supports Mike Bloomberg I and most of my community believe too many innocents died during Israel’s time as Sheriff. We also believe Desantis rightfully removed Mr. Israel for incompetence. Mr. Israel is neither a Democrat a real Jew or competent. In closing I will say for 2020 Mike will get it done, however Mr. Israel will not. Mr. Israel quit playing the victim act and just go away.
    And lets no forget he loves the Muslim’s and we all know Muslims want to kill the Jews. I would love to know why do Jewish Democrats vote Democrat when they know the (Democrats) are Muslim/terrorist loving scum. I just don’t get their reasoning?? I guess they are all sheep and want to stay that way??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast