Come on Chip - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Come on Chip

Unregistered

Changes Needed

If Chip is elected Sheriff, things will not change at the ECSO. The agency needs someone that will address the problems that have been going on for 12 years. The community needs to work toward having term limits for the elected position.

Unregistered
    We all sat back too long and everyone who is captain and above and many others promoted above their ability all being self centered bought into sucking up and screwing over the rank and file

Unregistered
    CS if you don’t let us chase and whip ass your a fool to think any cop would support you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CS if you don’t let us chase and whip ass your a fool to think any cop would support you!
    “You’re a fool.” Not “your a fool.” Best not to be foolish when calling someone a fool.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “You’re a fool.” Not “your a fool.” Best not to be foolish when calling someone a fool.
    Eric don’t you have some more text messages to send? How do you have so much time to come in here correcting everyone’s grammar when there has been a homicide every day for the past three days. Gun crimes hasn’t been to a single one of them. A gun was used in all of them so what exactly is their job? Helping you and the rest of the grammar police harass people on Leo or does your special friend MY help you with that too?

Unregistered
    The Sheriff, EH have no coherent plan to attack gun violence. The blue jean ball cap fishing dip cup carrying all day tv watching lunch going no nothing about guns no work ethic back stabbing hateful gossiping gun crimes unit that everyone in law enforcement outside the agency hates JP & JT need to go and be dismissed in shame. JP and his former girlfriend have destroyed working relationships everywhere.

Unregistered
    Agree! Absolutely worthless!

Unregistered
    Wish I had recordings of all the things folks like MG, JP, RR, MJ, Q had to say about Chip before he came over. I remember the conversations of how Chip was going to screw up the SO since he was such a crappy chief. Man the hatred was there and big talk about how they would show him. My how things change. Too bad chip is not petty and vindictive however since he isn’t he might not clear the decks like he should

Unregistered
    There's old wrinkles Tama again. It's funny how she says the same thing to people then almost her same words get posted on here. Notice nothing is said about TG she likes him.

Unregistered
    Well Chief Deputy Simmons will you come out publicly and say Tommy will be your Chief Deputy? Maybe that is a good choice since you can trust him and he supports you. That is essential in that position. Is anyone really satisfied with MG and how he runs Investigations? Who could you put there? You know you have to change that. Are Q and MJ and RR really the kind of polished leaders you would pick? I know you wouldn’t. Haven’t they done enough damage already. They were given a chance and tried and it is obvious that they did not have the ability to do the job. Maybe they would be good Lieutenants or something similar but you know that they have failed. Give us your ideas for captain and above positions. These people don’t respect you and consider you to be an outsider as if our ECSO is a private club

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast