Deputy commits suicide - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am a BSO employee and I understand the stresses of the job but I dont see how you can place a deputies suicide on the sheriff. Now, maybe if he were under investigation, suspended without pay or something to that effect. Truth is, we really don't know why he did this (unless he left a note). So, dont play the blame game.

Truth be told help is out there & available. It is up to each individual to acknowledge they need help and take the necessary steps to reach out & talk to somebody. I am amazed that some of you want to point fingers and blame the Sheriff. Why is It the blame of the sheriff when he didn’t make the decision to end someone’s life ? That was a personal decision and on that Deputy.

Unregistered
    Nobody is blaming the Sheriff for a suicide. What people are angry about is how the Sheriff is handling this tragedy and the one the week before, or rather the lack of action.

Tony was not asked to speak at Scholtz’s funeral and he was pissed because he was not in the spotlight. He fails to recognize that at a funeral, it’s not about the Sheriff, it’s about the deceased. So what does he do? He shows up late and leaves before the end of the ceremony like a spoiled kid. No respect for the family or coworkers for doing that.

Now we have a suicide and once again, there is silence. No message from the Sheriff or his command. No flooding the district with outside assistance, no nothing. Bso is great when it comes to saying we are all family but what really happens behind the scenes can only be described as a family in a trailer that believes in inbreeding

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody is blaming the Sheriff for a suicide. What people are angry about is how the Sheriff is handling this tragedy and the one the week before, or rather the lack of action.

Tony was not asked to speak at Scholtz’s funeral and he was pissed because he was not in the spotlight. He fails to recognize that at a funeral, it’s not about the Sheriff, it’s about the deceased. So what does he do? He shows up late and leaves before the end of the ceremony like a spoiled kid. No respect for the family or coworkers for doing that.

Now we have a suicide and once again, there is silence. No message from the Sheriff or his command. No flooding the district with outside assistance, no nothing. Bso is great when it comes to saying we are all family but what really happens behind the scenes can only be described as a family in a trailer that believes in inbreeding
    Wow....perfectly said....you nailed it.

Unregistered
    I dont understand how this is the sheriff's fault. Was the deputy under some sort of investigation?
    Quit trying to protect this bum. He’s not qualified to be the sheriff and honestly BSO is a broke that has suffered from trying to be politically correct instead of just trying to enforce the law.

Anyone with a brain would pack their bags and get the f&ck out of that place.

Unregistered
    Why dont you all stop saying in your political rants about the sheriff that a suicide was involved. You all dont know shit. Not one of you gave a shit about the officer when he was alive and now you want to use his passing as something to slam the sheriff with. Go create your own ****ing thread

Unregistered
    Why dont you all stop saying in your political rants about the sheriff that a suicide was involved. You all dont know shit. Not one of you gave a shit about the officer when he was alive and now you want to use his passing as something to slam the sheriff with. Go create your own ****ing thread
    Go drink some more TT jizz, boot licket!

Unregistered
    STFU loser!

Been around a long time and I never heard of him but really sucks to think things are that bad.

Unregistered
    Go drink some more TT jizz, boot licket!
    Maybe next time use a response that normal people can understand, asshole. And maybe give a consteuctive response so i can tell you to **** off again

Unregistered
    STFU loser!

Been around a long time and I never heard of him but really sucks to think things are that bad.
    So you dont know the officer, the investigation hasnt been concluded, but you are thinking things were bad based on what? A bunch of rumor milling, gossip mongerers saying what they dont know acting like they are king shit?

Unregistered
    Maybe next time use a response that normal people can understand, asshole. And maybe give a consteuctive response so i can tell you to **** off again
    Sorry, let's try it again so you understand. I'll even use sign language.....Go perform felatio on Temporary Tony and slurp and swallow all his semen. Also, you lick his shoes to show your admiration for him. Is that clearer for you?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast