A great Supervisor ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

A great Supervisor ?

I am about to get promoted, what makes a good supervisor in your opinion?

Unregistered
    Let people do whatever they want and have zero work ethic or morale and you will be loved!!

Do the opposite they will blog you in this B@@ch and then put your whole family through mud !!

They will spread rumors, lies and people will believe everything on here. So get in line with the slugs and slackers or pay the consequences!!

From about to Retire Supervisor...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let people do whatever they want and have zero work ethic or morale and you will be loved!!

Do the opposite they will blog you in this B@@ch and then put your whole family through mud !!

They will spread rumors, lies and people will believe everything on here. So get in line with the slugs and slackers or pay the consequences!!

Please Retire Mr.1500

Unregistered
    Please Retire Mr.1500
    Hiro just leave it alone man. We get it, you don’t like him and you left the program. Turn the page and do you baby booo

Unregistered
    Hiro just leave it alone man. We get it, you don’t like him and you left the program. Turn the page and do you baby booo
    HERO B**** stfu

Unregistered

Sad, but very true. This new generation will only love and support you if you let them be lazy and act more as a friend than a supervisor. Try enforcing policy and you will have the biggest target on your back. This is why I opted out of promoting. I can live without the unnecessary added stress. And good luck on your soon-to-be retirement.

Unregistered
    Sad, but very true. This new generation will only love and support you if you let them be lazy and act more as a friend than a supervisor. Try enforcing policy and you will have the biggest target on your back. This is why I opted out of promoting. I can live without the unnecessary added stress. And good luck on your soon-to-be retirement.
    You didn’t test up cause you couldn’t pass the test papa. Now go handle that 17 and make sure you’re following policy.

Unregistered
    You didn’t test up cause you couldn’t pass the test papa. Now go handle that 17 and make sure you’re following policy.
    Doesn’t matter how fair you are or how you treat people, in this place, no one is happy.

Unregistered
    It’s obvious by this blog, that is a true statement!

Unregistered
    Officers what makes a good supervisor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast