MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 360
Page 360 of 482 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4818

Unregistered

Psych and Interview

What type of questions do they ask during the interview? How long is the psych?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What type of questions do they ask during the interview? How long is the psych?
    There are about 800-900 questions in 3 different questionnaires. The interview with the psychologist is 5 minutes or so, she/he will ask you questions from the personal questionnaire you are going to fill up before the exam and other questions like "why do you like this job" why this agency" tell me about your family", that's what I remember. Just relax and be honest, the exam takes from 4 to 6 hrs so get a good rest night the day before. Good luck to you and to everyone else in the process.

Unregistered
    There are about 800-900 questions in 3 different questionnaires. The interview with the psychologist is 5 minutes or so, she/he will ask you questions from the personal questionnaire you are going to fill up before the exam and other questions like "why do you like this job" why this agency" tell me about your family", that's what I remember. Just relax and be honest, the exam takes from 4 to 6 hrs so get a good rest night the day before. Good luck to you and to everyone else in the process.
    Thank you. What about the interview questions when you go in front of the panel at the the police station?

Unregistered
    Thank you. What about the interview questions when you go in front of the panel at the the police station?
    There is not an interview after passing all the tests. Coral Gables PD has one but not mdpd that I know of.

Unregistered
    Anyone heard any updates?

Unregistered
    Anyone heard any updates?
    Not yet, I've been applying since 1995, no lie! Can be verified,some don't believe me...I'm the longest reigning applicant for MDPD, still waiting like many of you are as well...I will just keep doing Uber eats deliveries making my modest mouse of 140-160 a day...as I always state,be honest on your PHQ application, everything thing will come to light in reference to your life story.. better to be DQ'd for being honest, than DQ'd for Lying!! Even those cute little seal and expungements that your attorney said will disappear your criminal past...Guess what? It doesn't... Doesn't come off the NCIC system...good luck to all..to be right...you have have to act right....The Legendary Dinosaur

Unregistered
    Has anyone received an email from MDPD about approved for next step after applying last week?
    Hello all, I Already got contacted this week for a drop Off date Dec. 7th 2019, I applied Oct 2019. Also got another email beginning of November asking for docs related to the military to add Veterans points to my application which I sent and they got back to me saying that the veterans points were added to my job application. Good luck to all and I will keep y'all informed, be safe out there.

A brother in Blue from NYC.-

Unregistered
    Hello all, I Already got contacted this week for a drop Off date Dec. 7th 2019, I applied Oct 2019. Also got another email beginning of November asking for docs related to the military to add Veterans points to my application which I sent and they got back to me saying that the veterans points were added to my job application. Good luck to all and I will keep y'all informed, be safe out there.

A brother in Blue from NYC.-
    Are you black,anglo,hispanic,asian or other?

Unregistered

Psych

How long after the psych did they contact you?

Unregistered
    I'm totally confused at what qualifies a decent applicant

Page 360 of 482 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast