How shameful for the few Parkland Parents. - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Who is Scott and Who is Tony

If youre banking on Scott Isreal finances youre stupid. He will not be reelected even with million in the account. Al will beat him and Tony . Watch the momentum 1st quarter of 2020. 😂😂
    The best is yet to come.

Unregistered

The stupid parents weigh in

and if that's the case, you can count on the tony supporters to jump ship before the election and get behind Pollack-even us "stupid parents. ' We didn't end up being the "stupid parents" by being stupid.

Been fun the last few days being temporary democrats.

We walk around our safe space and point out things that offend us, and say intelligent stuff like" I identify as she" " Can you tell me where the gender neutral restrooms are?" " Everyone should get free college" " Why do police have guns anyway?" "It's a woman's choice to murder her baby"

Gosh, you people sure have lots to talk about, and so many ideas. Don't know what we'll talk about when it's time to put the red hats back on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah.. but.... now we're "democrats' too. Until the day after the 2020 election. Then, we'll be Republicans again. We ain't as dumb as you think we is. See you at the polls.
    I think it's funny. Are democrats really that stupid? Do they realize that their so called sheriff, sorry former sheriff, Scott Israel was a republican and lost the election as a republican. Then he changed to democrat and beat the republican in a democratic county. Now the current sheriff, Gregory Tony, who was a republican and was placed in office by a republican has now changed his party to democrat in an attempt to win the office in a democratic county. Well, just so you know I changed my party affiliation from republican to democrat just to vote against these two idiots. I don't believe Israel is totally to blame for the shooting, but he is not totally innocent either. It was his deals with the school board and him alone clipping the wings of his employees so they couldn't do their job. How many times did he say the sheriff's office was not a law enforcement agency. So I ask this, if BSO is not a law enforcement agency, what are they? I say let the men and women of BSO do their jobs, and let them protect the citizens of Broward County, not just the politicians or other political groups.

Unregistered
    The whole block where I live, except for one diehard Trumpster changed to dumbocrats this week. We're having a great time pretending that we're entitled clueless morons. If you think that nothing could make you abandon your party, these two imbeciles running for sheriff could make anyone a faux shade of blue. Stop by for some avocado toast. We'll all swoon over Rachel Maddow's brillance on MSNBC tonight.

Unregistered
    I think it's funny. Are democrats really that stupid? Do they realize that their so called sheriff, sorry former sheriff, Scott Israel was a republican and lost the election as a republican. Then he changed to democrat and beat the republican in a democratic county. Now the current sheriff, Gregory Tony, who was a republican and was placed in office by a republican has now changed his party to democrat in an attempt to win the office in a democratic county. Well, just so you know I changed my party affiliation from republican to democrat just to vote against these two idiots. I don't believe Israel is totally to blame for the shooting, but he is not totally innocent either. It was his deals with the school board and him alone clipping the wings of his employees so they couldn't do their job. How many times did he say the sheriff's office was not a law enforcement agency. So I ask this, if BSO is not a law enforcement agency, what are they? I say let the men and women of BSO do their jobs, and let them protect the citizens of Broward County, not just the politicians or other political groups.
    You sure can't fix stupid! Scott has been a Democrat for how many years? Let that go. We are entitled to change parties if and when we want too. I'm a republican but I will still vote for Scott. You see, the whole point went way over you're head and o few others because you can't comprehend. Why not just blame Coco the clown? Might as well,. Scott wasn't at fault, the coward should have gone in. Broward County Commissioners are to blame, School Board is to blame, FBI is to blame. and countless others. My vote is for Scott Israel 2020

Unregistered
    You sure can't fix stupid! Scott has been a Democrat for how many years? Let that go. We are entitled to change parties if and when we want too. I'm a republican but I will still vote for Scott. You see, the whole point went way over you're head and o few others because you can't comprehend. Why not just blame Coco the clown? Might as well,. Scott wasn't at fault, the coward should have gone in. Broward County Commissioners are to blame, School Board is to blame, FBI is to blame. and countless others. My vote is for Scott Israel 2020
    "You're" head is not that of a Republican.

Coco the clown was not contracted to respond to calls to protect and serve the residents of Broward County. Agree that BCC are too blame; but since you won't come out to blame them, or SBBC, you, martyr that you are, can take the fall for every agency. Chose your side yourself and surely the counterparts are grateful for the silence that followed, especially six million dollar Bob. Congrats. You have street cred. Expect no sympathy.

Unregistered
    Scott placed a captain in charge who had 0 experience and was a sub par police officer. He has blood on his hands for being inept at positioning his people. He will not be re elected. Heard his daughter was hot tho, she 18 yet?

Unregistered
    Jan was inept and I won't vote for Scott either, but talking about people's kids is always wrong and shouldn't be part of the conversation. Ever.

Unregistered
    Scott placed a captain in charge who had 0 experience and was a sub par police officer. He has blood on his hands for being inept at positioning his people. He will not be re elected. Heard his daughter was hot tho, she 18 yet?
    As much as I dislike Israel it was the Parkland city manager and board that chose Jordan over 2 other more qualified men.
    Everybody loves to shift blame.
    What amazes me is the current Sheriff and some Parkland residents are helping the real killers case by taking blame off him where it truly belongs.

What a sad state of affairs.

Unregistered
    As much as I dislike Israel it was the Parkland city manager and board that chose Jordan over 2 other more qualified men.
    Everybody loves to shift blame.
    What amazes me is the current Sheriff and some Parkland residents are helping the real killers case by taking blame off him where it truly belongs.

What a sad state of affairs.
    Who were the other two that interviewed?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast