Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 76
Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Idiot, do you really think you are going to find out what is going on here, maybe ask the people who told you, or go to someone that received a subpoena and ask. This is an LCSO forum, so you really have issues coming here asking about another department. It looks more like you are about spreading bullshit and likely don’t even work for the airport. Grow up!
    I did ask and was told administrators told them not to say anything or else. I’m not an idiot but I’m fairly new here and always believed in all of us sharing the knowledge makes us a better team. I’m sorry that your upset that this is on an LCSO forum but it’s the only place I found to ask these questions. But from what I’ve read on this LCSO forum looks like a lot of people need to grow up, don’t you think?

Unregistered
    Not buying it, it sounds like you are setting the stage for a big bullshit story. If you are unhappy with your employer we are always hiring. Just leave the BS at home. Don’t mean any disrespect just tired of cops bashing other cops for whatever the reasons. And yes that is what you are doing by asking stupid questions or posting vague comments on this forum.

Unregistered
    Not buying it, it sounds like you are setting the stage for a big bullshit story. If you are unhappy with your employer we are always hiring. Just leave the BS at home. Don’t mean any disrespect just tired of cops bashing other cops for whatever the reasons. And yes that is what you are doing by asking stupid questions or posting vague comments on this forum.
    Your both idiots. You can say anything you want on this site just look at some of the threads. The goal of people who post here is to get idiots like you two to buy in to their BS, then you get more of your idiot friends to buy in to the BS too with the ultimate goal of getting the media involved to run a fake news story about it, because we all know the true idiots are the so called journalists who will blindly print anything. If you doubt what I say look at the posts on this thread and this forum. Then look at the fake news media’s reporting of it. The truth about the Port Authority, LCSO or any of the other departments here have been buried with hush money, promotions, and job promises by the corrupt officials of Lee County. Go after them, you idiots, not each other.

Unregistered
    I did ask and was told administrators told them not to say anything or else. I’m not an idiot but I’m fairly new here and always believed in all of us sharing the knowledge makes us a better team. I’m sorry that your upset that this is on an LCSO forum but it’s the only place I found to ask these questions. But from what I’ve read on this LCSO forum looks like a lot of people need to grow up, don’t you think?
    Bless your heart for caring so much, but you have nothing to fear, the depositions are for an on going civil matter in family court. Your job is safe, so go in peace.

Unregistered
    Bless your heart for caring so much, but you have nothing to fear, the depositions are for an on going civil matter in family court. Your job is safe, so go in peace.
    Thank you for being able to answer my question without putting me down. To bad there weren’t more like you here.

Unregistered
    ****ing waababies, rednecks and racist. douchebags

Unregistered
    Alot of hiring going on with you guys why? Is the agency expanding or are people jumping ship. I'm debating about working there or take a position with another agency.

Unregistered
    Alot of hiring going on with you guys why? Is the agency expanding or are people jumping ship. I'm debating about working there or take a position with another agency.
    Rats bailing from a sinking ship. Go elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Its between the federal reserve bank police (over paid guard) in Charlotte NC or work at the Port and live in sun. Tbh a tough call tired of cold weather. I'm retiring

Unregistered

Director fired

Airport director fired today. Hopefully the chief and command staff are next!

Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast