Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 15
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you tired of answering your own post(s) tough guy.
    Why don't you come have a chat with me and tell me when I am wing transferred.
    Do you think the road is suppose to scare any supervisor?
    Because you know I could be your supervisor and your probably a kiss a$$ little butt smoother aren’t you!!!
    You may want to check your spelling errors dumb drum before you post.

Try, “I’m going to be transferred” 🍆

Unregistered

How about I bang your wife while you are work, that’s where I disappear to everyday.
    Gonna work on your Mom next.

Unregistered
    How about I bang your wife while you are work, that’s where I disappear to everyday.
    Gonna work on your Mom next.
    You finally admitting you disappear every day. I’m thinking IA would like note this in the open case on you. It’s not like it has not been known.

Unregistered
    You finally admitting you disappear every day. I’m thinking IA would like note this in the open case on you. It’s not like it has not been known.
    Good morning from the several members Drum hater club. You are finally getting the recognition you deserve.

Unregistered

Also what about the wing transferred? What?

Unregistered
    Good morning from the several members Drum hater club. You are finally getting the recognition you deserve.
    Thank you dumb drum you finally know you deserve. When you get transferred or even better fired, you can put you're clubs to rest and sell them as the biggest loser in BSO. Ask for a trade for training bras because probably no one wants the clubs of a loser, just saying. You better be in on time and don't even think about escaping tomorrow.

Unregistered

Scum Drums transfer is coming real soon. He can't disappear!🤪

Thank you dumb drum you finally know you deserve. When you get transferred or even better fired, you can put you're clubs to rest and sell them as the biggest loser in BSO. Ask for a trade for training bras because probably no one wants the clubs of a loser, just saying. You better be in on time and don't even think about escaping tomorrow.
    If we see him do his disappearing act anymore, we now know what to do especially that he's been exposed. Scum drums almost gone the count down begins real soon.

Unregistered
    He disappear to ACES to rat out you guys.

Unregistered
    Is it true he brags about how he got rid of Cardarelli, Trudel, Costa, and Kattou?

Unregistered
    Is it true he brags about how he got rid of Cardarelli, Trudel, Costa, and Kattou?
    Too bad for scum drum hes only a sergeant and that's it. He couldn't get rid of anyone. If they aren't in SID it's because they chose not to belong to a dysfunctional unit drum screwed up. But that's ok, soon enough he will be out along with his little cronies to include JJ and if anyone of those who decided to leave would be able to go back in. Ha Ha! Tick tock tick tock.

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast