Sheriff Scott Israel will be reinstated - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The devil went down to Mt. Olive

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Explains why Creek giving signing bonus and Coral Springs trying to do mass hiring. BSO Parkland will be gone.
    It would be for the best. It would be a relief to the families of the dead to put this chapter, and all that goes with it, behind them. Then, Parkland problems will be Parkland problems for them to figure out on their own.

The rest of the contracted districts can continue with BSO with their large democratic base. That group, the democrats, can continue business as usual, PROMISE, bead throwing, supporting the party that provided funding for Planned Parenthood to murder 330,000 children( most of them black) in 2018. Pastor wants that BSO issued vehicle so bad, he won't tell you that every time you fill in that "D" bubble, you're one step closer to the fires of hell. Until that time, he'll ride in style and you'll show up in your Corolla with the sun baked hood to do his bidding. God bless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredokthen View Post
    No, the Florida State Supreme Court pretty much sums it up.
    They are two seperate processes. The FL Supreme Court defered to the state constitution and the handling of the case through the Senate. If the process deprives the Sheriff of his due process, then it can go back to the courts.

Whether you like Israel or not, citizens overwhelmingly voted for him. To undo a legitimate election without evidence (findings of special master) sets a dangerous precedent and undermines our system of government. Ironically, this is the same arguement Desantis has been using to defend a Trump impeachment.

Unregistered
    There can be nothing worse than losing a child. I feel for the Parkland parents who lost their kids. Unfortunately, some seem to cope with their loss by vilifying every public official, BSO deputy and school board manager. Pollock and crew want only to make everyone pay, no matter what the costs.

Where is BSO now? Run by a 10 year cop who lied on his application about a felony arrest, failed at his business and who wouldn't qualify for any chief job in the state. He had an equally unqualified undersheriff who at least had the brains to quit and has been replaced by the former Captain of the courthouse. We have a jailer in charge of the budget, zero dialog between the temporary sheriff and the union, a friendly but clueless guy in charge of DLE, and the head of the jazz band in charged of DOD. I am not saying Israel and his team were perfect, but BSO was far better before MSD than it is now and I do not seeing anything changing under this administration. Even if they have the best intentions, none of them know how to do their jobs and there is no one to show them. Essentially, the blind leading the blind.

Unregistered
    Yes SI will be back and take over the wheel. Thank god cause we needed this were at a downward spiral at this point and need SI back ASAP. Thank god!!!
    Most of Parkland knows the truth of it all. Scott Israel is loved by Parkland and really knows the truth of it all who are you kidding. We need Scott Israel back to be Sheriff. He will be back real soon and build the reputation back as what DeSantis did on purpose. One term DeSantis is garbage to Broward and can care less.

Unregistered
    There can be nothing worse than losing a child. I feel for the Parkland parents who lost their kids. Unfortunately, some seem to cope with their loss by vilifying every public official, BSO deputy and school board manager. Pollock and crew want only to make everyone pay, no matter what the costs.

Where is BSO now? Run by a 10 year cop who lied on his application about a felony arrest, failed at his business and who wouldn't qualify for any chief job in the state. He had an equally unqualified undersheriff who at least had the brains to quit and has been replaced by the former Captain of the courthouse. We have a jailer in charge of the budget, zero dialog between the temporary sheriff and the union, a friendly but clueless guy in charge of DLE, and the head of the jazz band in charged of DOD. I am not saying Israel and his team were perfect, but BSO was far better before MSD than it is now and I do not seeing anything changing under this administration. Even if they have the best intentions, none of them know how to do their jobs and there is no one to show them. Essentially, the blind leading the blind.
    This is comical. The only blind leading the blind were the fort lauderdale crew. You want to talk about inexperience? Not to mention that even with certain titles they came from a much smaller municipal department. They couldnt walk and chew gum at the same time. Worst part was they didnt even want to because they were all double dipping and their stint was just gravy. No consideration or interest for BSO and its people.

Lackluster at best. Incompetent, dellusional, and disinterested at their worst.

Unregistered
    Most of Parkland knows the truth of it all. Scott Israel is loved by Parkland and really knows the truth of it all who are you kidding. We need Scott Israel back to be Sheriff. He will be back real soon and build the reputation back as what DeSantis did on purpose. One term DeSantis is garbage to Broward and can care less.
    Hold on let me sit down while I laugh...they love him?😃😃😃

Unregistered
    Just in case you're wondering... Parkland is between West Boca and Coral Springs. Now you know one thing about Parkland that is true.

Unregistered

Some of this is true. What's a lie:

" I feel for the Parkland parents."

No. You don't. Not at all.

Unregistered
    Hold on let me sit down while I laugh...they love him?😃😃😃
    Without a doubt. I can for sure tell you one thing, not many people like you is the truth. Who are you kidding. Do you actually think by going onto leo you will make a difference? The majority of everyone knows what happened jerky. Save it for confession.

Unregistered
    Without a doubt. I can for sure tell you one thing, not many people like you is the truth. Who are you kidding. Do you actually think by going onto leo you will make a difference? The majority of everyone knows what happened jerky. Save it for confession.
    The same one/only one who has nothing to do everyday and you're right, Leo and everyone else can care less about you're fake news. Jump a lake and you do us all a favor.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast