Scott Israel Campaign Donations - GONE baby GONE!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Wink Scott Israel Campaign Donations - GONE baby GONE!

Hahahaha! Albetta donated a 69-dollar banner and Pro-Labs asked for a refund of their $1,000 dollar donation from the previous month because they got some backlash, sources say, ole fatso Amy could only scrounge up a $735.46 in change to pay them back! Hahahaha they barely made $9,000. Pretty shitty month, eh?

Unregistered
    Heard Sheehan got their mailings sent back to them saying " We switched to Ford"

Wouldn't worry though. Surely all of those churches will donate 100% of their collections, Pastor salaries, have the congregation sell their jewels. They should start today.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahaha! Albetta donated a 69-dollar banner and Pro-Labs asked for a refund of their $1,000 dollar donation from the previous month because they got some backlash, sources say, ole fatso Amy could only scrounge up a $735.46 in change to pay them back! Hahahaha they barely made $9,000. Pretty shitty month, eh?

Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered

Not fake. It's actually right on the Broward Election site so whoever keeps posting the "sorry forgot to take my meds" posts I'm beginning to think he/she/it really forgot to take their meds.

Is it:
    1. Patti
    2. Amy
    3. Wally
    4. Ira
    5. Israel

Unregistered
    Gary and Gilbert Scott has more money then all your opponents put together. Your boy Pollock raised $1300 which is truly embarrassing. Pollock started six months ago and he just barely broke 20,000 now and spent more than half already. You telling all the lies on this site and your stupid Facebook site we laugh all night long about it. By June Pollock won't break $70,000 without using his own money. Gilbert starts sucking again to get another $150 I guess there are a lot of desperate people out there swallow one dollar at a time 🍆😱

Unregistered
    Not fake. It's actually right on the Broward Election site so whoever keeps posting the "sorry forgot to take my meds" posts I'm beginning to think he/she/it really forgot to take their meds.

Is it:
    1. Patti
    2. Amy
    3. Wally
    4. Ira
    5. Israel
    It's Patti the Heat Miser. We'll be seeing her a lot more on t.v. now since those old Christmas movies will be playing soon.

Unregistered
    It's Patti the Heat Miser. We'll be seeing her a lot more on t.v. now since those old Christmas movies will be playing soon.
    Grow up already, find a hobby. Collect beer cans out of dumpsters or something like that. You keep beating a dead horse. Dude your not even funny.

Unregistered
    Grow up already, find a hobby. Collect beer cans out of dumpsters or something like that. You keep beating a dead horse. Dude your not even funny.
    I seem to have touched a nerve. I really can't be the only person that has thought you...I mean SHE looks like the Heat Miser.
    My hobby is to annoy you, and your idiotic band of misfits.

Unregistered
    This post is totally fake news. I went on https://www.browardsoe.org/Candidate...ced-Candidates and cut-and-pasted. Israel has $84,000 in cash still not spent, so many times more than anyone else.............

Office: Sheriff

H. Wayne Clark (REP)
    status (Active-Filed)
    Contributions
    monetary $3,790.00
    In-Kind
    in-kind $2,848.54
    Expenditures
    expenditures $33.32

Raymond L. Hicks (DEM)
    status (Active-Filed)
    Contributions