PROMISE + Scott Israel + Runcie + NAACP + Satz + Osgood + more = MURDERERS
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry PROMISE + Scott Israel + Runcie + NAACP + Satz + Osgood + more = MURDERERS

Scott Israel was sworn in as Sheriff of Broward in 2013 and he immediately implemented the PROMISE program with a list of accomplices who need to be fired and then arrested as accessories to murder.

(Parkland shooter) "Cruz’s records suggest that his reign of terror at Westglades Middle School began halfway through his seventh-grade year, in February of 2013. For the next calendar year, Cruz was suspended every other day. Why did the school allow him to remain enrolled despite his daily, deranged behavior for a full year? Not by negligence, but by policy."

https://nypost.com/2019/09/08/parkla...anged-student/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel was sworn in as Sheriff of Broward in 2013 and he immediately implemented the PROMISE program with a list of accomplices who need to be fired and then arrested as accessories to murder.

(Parkland shooter) "Cruz’s records suggest that his reign of terror at Westglades Middle School began halfway through his seventh-grade year, in February of 2013. For the next calendar year, Cruz was suspended every other day. Why did the school allow him to remain enrolled despite his daily, deranged behavior for a full year? Not by negligence, but by policy."

Let me address this BS one more time.

If you notice, the behavior displayed by Crus, at Westglades Middle School, took place in 2013. That's right, 5 YEARS prior to the shooting at MSDHS. 5 YEARS. 5 YEARS. In the intervening years, Cruz was placed in several specialized programs. At the time of the shooting, he had been expelled from MSDHS and was in an alternative school. He had been evaluated by mental health professionals and no one had committed him to a mental health institution. He had not committed any criminal act for which he could be incarcerated for any significant time, and certainly not for life. In other words, no matter what problems Cruz exhibited, there was no way he could have been incarcerated for life or executed. And, as long as he was free, or would have been free in the future, then he was free to commit this atrocity.

The problem was that the BCSB did not view the possibility of a mass school shooting as being a very high probability. This was reasonable, as such incidents are very, very rare, when placed in the context of the number of such incidents with the number of schools in the country. So, the Broward County Schools were largely undefended. To make matters worse, Cruz was spotted by three school employees, acting as security, all of whom recognized him, were familiar with him All knew that he had been banned from having a bag or backpack while on campus, before his expulsion. Yet, not one notified that he was on campus with a bag, which was readily identifiable as a rifle case. And, the SRO was unaware of the problem until the shooing started.

Also, Israel did not IMPLEMENT the Promise program. That was the brainchild of the BCSB, through the Superintendent, Runcie. And, every politician in Broward County signed off on the program. Once again, neither Israel not the BCSB went rogue with this . Also, even the MSDHS shooting commission categorically stated that the program had no effect on the shooting.

Now, fast forward 18 months. The Legislature has enacted the MSDSA, which sets minimum standards for school security. Guess what? Those standards are almost exactly hat was in place at MSDHS on the day of the shooting. Have the parents of students in the BCPS system demanded increased security for the schools? No. So, who was actually responsible for the incident? That's right, the shooter. If people want security for their children, while those children are in school, then they better demand thaat the BCSB provide it. Iff they are content with the existing level of security, then don't start crying is some lunatic walks onto an unsecured campus and shoots the place up. I'm sorry if reality is not pleseant. But, reality does not really care.

Unregistered

Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered
    Let me address this BS one more time.

If you notice, the behavior displayed by Crus, at Westglades Middle School, took place in 2013. That's right, 5 YEARS prior to the shooting at MSDHS. 5 YEARS. 5 YEARS. In the intervening years, Cruz was placed in several specialized programs. At the time of the shooting, he had been expelled from MSDHS and was in an alternative school. He had been evaluated by mental health professionals and no one had committed him to a mental health institution. He had not committed any criminal act for which he could be incarcerated for any significant time, and certainly not for life. In other words, no matter what problems Cruz exhibited, there was no way he could have been incarcerated for life or executed. And, as long as he was free, or would have been free in the future, then he was free to commit this atrocity.

The problem was that the BCSB did not view the possibility of a mass school shooting as being a very high probability. This was reasonable, as such incidents are very, very rare, when placed in the context of the number of such incidents with the number of schools in the country. So, the Broward County Schools were largely undefended. To make matters worse, Cruz was spotted by three school employees, acting as security, all of whom recognized him, were familiar with him All knew that he had been banned from having a bag or backpack while on campus, before his expulsion. Yet, not one notified that he was on campus with a bag, which was readily identifiable as a rifle case. And, the SRO was unaware of the problem until the shooing started.

Also, Israel did not IMPLEMENT the Promise program. That was the brainchild of the BCSB, through the Superintendent, Runcie. And, every politician in Broward County signed off on the program. Once again, neither Israel not the BCSB went rogue with this . Also, even the MSDHS shooting commission categorically stated that the program had no effect on the shooting.

Now, fast forward 18 months. The Legislature has enacted the MSDSA, which sets minimum standards for school security. Guess what? Those standards are almost exactly hat was in place at MSDHS on the day of the shooting. Have the parents of students in the BCPS system demanded increased security for the schools? No. So, who was actually responsible for the incident? That's right, the shooter. If people want security for their children, while those children are in school, then they better demand thaat the BCSB provide it. Iff they are content with the existing level of security, then don't start crying is some lunatic walks onto an unsecured campus and shoots the place up. I'm sorry if reality is not pleseant. But, reality does not really care.
    What you DON"T know, nor did the book reveal, that what is on paper at Westglades is NOT what transpired. The testimony of that teacher is missing a few details. It's VERY SIGNIFICANT because it explains what brought Cruz to that point. Public scapegoating didn't take down Sheriff Israel, the long term actions of Vesey did. The final two nails were put in SI's proverbial political coffin by Jake Tapper and Judy Stern. Had Sheriff investigated what had been going on at that one school, rather than get in a pissing contest with Loesch, he's still be Sheriff today because the entire community would have been behind the effort. BSPS district #4 and BSO district #17 command were "rogue" to say the least. All of it could have been contained to one city.

Unregistered

Django

Promise program was created to alleviate and prevent the [Disproportionate number of Black arrest] that was the buzz word... spend a week or a day in most public schools and witness the ridiculous disrespect and nonsense that goes on...oh yes disproportionate....😃

Unregistered

Unregistered
    What you DON"T know, nor did the book reveal, that what is on paper at Westglades is NOT what transpired. The testimony of that teacher is missing a few details. It's VERY SIGNIFICANT because it explains what brought Cruz to that point. Public scapegoating didn't take down Sheriff Israel, the long term actions of Vesey did. The final two nails were put in SI's proverbial political coffin by Jake Tapper and Judy Stern. Had Sheriff investigated what had been going on at that one school, rather than get in a pissing contest with Loesch, he's still be Sheriff today because the entire community would have been behind the effort. BSPS district #4 and BSO district #17 command were "rogue" to say the least. All of it could have been contained to one city.
    The point is that the incidents at Westglades happened 5 years BEFORE the shooting at MSDHS. It did not have any direct causative effect on the shooting. The point is that there was no way to incarcerate Cruz for life or execute him. There was no way to institutionalize him for life, either. There was no way to keep him from obtaining a firearm, or manufacture an explosive or incendiary device. There was no legal way to stop him, other than having efficient entry controls and armed response to an armed intrusion in place at the school. Could Cruz have been helped if the systems had strongly intervened in his life? Maybe. But, it was hardly guaranteed. The nails in Israel's coffin came when the media began to point fingers at the BCSB, the other countywide elected politicians and many municipal politicians. Their political careers were on the line. He was a rather unlikable guy. And, the local media and political machine began painting the shooting as the fault of the BSO and, therefor, Israel. They wanted a scapegoat. And, this was not restricted to Broward politicians, but included the statewide Republican political machine as well. It was better to sacrifice an unlikable sheriff than to lose several office holders. Then DeSantis, in a dead heat with Gillum, makes the suspension of Israel a political promise to gain votes. When he is elected, he almost immediately suspends Israel, though he bases it almost entirely on the post shooting actions at MSDHS and the FLHIA, Though the BSO was in no way responsible for either shooting incident. Now, everyone breaths a sigh of relief. It was all the DShriff's fault. he is gone. We are all safe now. Even though the potential for a mass school shooting has not declined in the least. Understand why Israel was suspended?

And, the attempt to limit the Promise program to BCSB Dist 4 and BSO Dist 17 is ludicrous. The Promise program was a county wide program and it involved the entire LE community as well as the criminal justice system ans almost ll of the politicians in the county. Israel was not even as responsible for the MSDHS shooting as the BCSB and no more so than any other politicians who signed in to the program. Yet, he was the only elected official to be suspended. So, neither Israel, the BCSB, nor any portion of their agencies, went rogue. Sorry. There might be a number of very good reasons not to vote for Scott Israel, but there was no legitimate reason to suspend him for either shooting.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast