Hey Direct! Stop Smashing & take care of our own! - Page 11
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered

100th post

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any smashing go on 3rd floor today?
    Can we name 100 peeps the D has smashed in the past 28 years???? Come on peeps! Pipe up here and let’s get him out with a bang

Unregistered
    Can we name 100 peeps the D has smashed in the past 28 years???? Come on peeps! Pipe up here and let’s get him out with a bang
    Please don’t let there be 100 people that stupid

Unregistered
    Yesterday I got my first taste of a public speech by Director Juan Perez. Holy $$/t!! What an embarrassment. Has he always spoken this bad or is it just that he doesn’t care anymore? Is he about to retire? My god, he had to be one of the worst most incoherent speech givers I have ever seen.

It was CRINGY, incoherent, and the saddest attempt at trying to be funny that I have seen.since drama class in HS. People were giggling from uncomfortable embarrassment for him. That was SOOO BAD!!

Unregistered
    Yesterday I got my first taste of a public speech by Director Juan Perez. Holy $$/t!! What an embarrassment. Has he always spoken this bad or is it just that he doesn’t care anymore? Is he about to retire? My god, he had to be one of the worst most incoherent speech givers I have ever seen.

It was CRINGY, incoherent, and the saddest attempt at trying to be funny that I have seen.since drama class in HS. People were giggling from uncomfortable embarrassment for him. That was SOOO BAD!!
    FAKE NEWS, he makes my engine roar, my pistons fire, my transmission get so hot and we hide it all under the hood.

Unregistered
    FAKE NEWS, he makes my engine roar, my pistons fire, my transmission get so hot and we hide it all under the hood.
    Most women, if any, would use an automotive metaphor to describe their intimate feelings. This is a male poster, with a potential latent aversion. In Hialeah we would call you . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvXgamM96s

Unregistered

Welcome to MDPD. He’s a buffoon!

Unregistered
    Welcome to MDPD. He’s a buffoon!
    Who gets POUNDED more? JP’s 33s or Dolphins??? Discuss!

Unregistered
    Who gets POUNDED more? JP’s 33s or Dolphins??? Discuss!
    His current 33 is toting around in his car. U make me sick being a former 33 how u do what u do.

Unregistered
    His current 33 is toting around in his car. U make me sick being a former 33 how u do what u do.
    FAKE NEWS! He is faithful. Smh...

Unregistered
    FAKE NEWS! He is faithful. Smh...
    Faithful to his 33s and himself! He is in love with this chonga. Whipped!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast