Col Al Pollock 7 days a week
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Col Al Pollock 7 days a week

Col Pollock worked 7 days a week Scottie boy your friends worked 4 FYI

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3044589]Col Pollock worked 7 days a week Scottie boy your friends worked 4 FYI[/QUOTE

I have such a bad issue all the time cause I forget to take my medicine. I might take a shower tonight. God blessed Mr. Israel and I'm terribly sorry once again.i will be voting for you Scott Israel.

Unregistered

Scott sticks with loosers

You will be defeated Scott, don’t drag your family through the mud

Unregistered

Lame comeback Twinkie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LMFAO! YOU must think the people who read your stupid comment never worked at BSO and never worked with the deformed pin head circus freak also known as ALVIN the RAT.
    Just stick to lying to your wife and gives us a break with the seven days a week FANTASY. Alvins Four hour lunches and weekly check ins at the Embassy Suites with court house secretaries, is not a seven day work week .

Unregistered
    LMFAO! YOU must think the people who read your stupid comment never worked at BSO and never worked with the deformed pin head circus freak also known as ALVIN the RAT.
    Just stick to lying to your wife and gives us a break with the seven days a week FANTASY. Alvins Four hour lunches and weekly check ins at the Embassy Suites with court house secretaries, is not a seven day work week .
    Alvin did work 7 days a week. 4 of the 7 was taking out the White goes to nice lunches and running errands for himself. Half the time he couldn’t be found. Look don’t try coming on here to promote someone who has no right to be promoted. We don’t need more of a problem at our agency so stay home cause we sure don’t need you or your mess.

Unregistered
    Alvin did work 7 days a week. 4 of the 7 was taking out the White goes to nice lunches and running errands for himself. Half the time he couldn’t be found. Look don’t try coming on here to promote someone who has no right to be promoted. We don’t need more of a problem at our agency so stay home cause we sure don’t need you or your mess.
    White girls

Unregistered
    Isn't Seven a white stripper at Vixens Cabaret?

Unregistered
    So very True!!

Unregistered
    Patti put the bottle down your true self is showing.

Unregistered
    Patti put the bottle down your true self is showing.
    Patty drowning her sorrows in the bottle and pouting coz her fat-azz grease-ball cousin bit the big one. He choked to death on a giant sub while crossing the street and tried blaming it on a hit and run, that fat greazy ba$tard, he couldn't move fast enough and didn't want to drop his sammie. Enjoy heII fatty! Karma's a big ole biatch, isn't Patty, you miserable old c*nt? HAHAHA dumb azz.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast