Detail Pay - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Detail Pay

Unregistered
    Is Jacobson the fired New York cop???

Unregistered
    Jacobson is worried because some people are not able to pay their mortgage without detail pay #MORTGAGEDUE

Unregistered
    Jacobson is the guy who just bought a house in the high-end northern Broward community that isn’t allowed home until he has completed all his details and OT. Once he’s done he’s allowed in the house to pick up the dogs $hit and dress up like an idiot for halloween. .......... oh snap!! That’s not Jacobson, that’s Greasy!

Unregistered
    Hey dummy leave greasy alone hes never awake to bother anyone cuz he’s to busy catching 💤 to stay awake on his 47 hours a week in details The former Capt d*** always protected him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Jacobson the fired New York cop???
    So I scammed the system AND?

Unregistered
    I will just tell BOA to hold off till next paycheck so I can pay my mortgage. If I choose to live beyond my means that’s on me. My money needs to be on time you stupid FAT *ucks

Unregistered

Hmmmm yeah genius

So I scammed the system AND?
    Funny though my ID card says retired and when you're paying $900-1500 a month for you family health insurance when you retire ill be enjoying my free NYPD insurance for life and getting 2 pensions and a stipend from BSO for not taking the insurance....keep working dummy....any more questions just call me...ill set you straight...but your a probably a keyboard warrior...too scared to call

Unregistered
    Funny though my ID card says retired and when you're paying $900-1500 a month for you family health insurance when you retire ill be enjoying my free NYPD insurance for life and getting 2 pensions and a stipend from BSO for not taking the insurance....keep working dummy....any more questions just call me...ill set you straight...but your a probably a keyboard warrior...too scared to call
    Your NYPD pension is garbage just like Ft. Lauderdale’s. Tell me how to get a hold of you tough guy and let’s meet up???

Unregistered
    Greasy has just enough balls to attack me on here on this thread, but no balls to say anything to my face because I would knock his block off. Hey tough guy why don’t you man up and tell you wife that you’re tired and need to come home at a reasonable hour to get some sleep. The guys and gals you work with need an alert 94. You’re a waste of space and everyone knows it. How you’ve made it this far is baffling.

Unregistered

56 I'm at the courthouse

I'm 6F29 ...I'd be happy to see u try...ur the one writing that behind ur phone..*****

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast