Hostile work environment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hostile work environment

Can you guys help me out. What exactly is hostile work environment? What are some examples? I’m just not sure about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you guys help me out. What exactly is hostile work environment? What are some examples? I’m just not sure about it.
    Hostile work environment: When a snowflake gets their feelings hurt because they didn’t get their way.

There’s your answer.

Unregistered
    Hostile work environment: When a snowflake gets their feelings hurt because they didn’t get their way.

There’s your answer.
    agree 100 percent idiot coming here for bullshit

Unregistered
    When I have to smell Steadman Stahl’s body odor at department events, that’s as hostile as a work environment can get.

Unregistered
    When I have to smell Steadman Stahl’s body odor at department events, that’s as hostile as a work environment can get.
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Rivera, Blanca Greenwood and Pablito Lopez manifested in repeated boring blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106 !

Unregistered
    I’m order for their to be a hostile work environment you need to have an adverse affect of your job position due to your sex. Just being “mean” isn’t hostile and just being “picked on” isn’t either. A LOT of people get this wrong, even PCB.

Unregistered

There’s your answer.
    Or, it could really be happening. A hostile work environment is when you’re being harassed, and it has to include some form of discrimination.

Google it.

Unregistered
    Or, it could really be happening. A hostile work environment is when you’re being harassed, and it has to include some form of discrimination.

Google it.
    Harassed: People are on your ass because you’re an idiot and probably lazy too.

There’s the answer.

Unregistered

Google it.
    You can google whatever you want papa that’s not what the SOP say.

Unregistered
    That would be a hostile work environment even for waste management employees

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast