They are done next year and once gone wont come back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are done next year and once gone wont come back
    I so hope you are right!! This Director has destroyed this once great drpt

Unregistered
    I so hope you are right!! This Director has destroyed this once great drpt
    Yes there are several groups who have connections who are putting dream team command staffs together to help get elected none of them mention break dance boy on team

Unregistered
    Major Jesus Ramirez would be a great Sheriff candidate. He has the finances and connections with prominent dade county residents to run a successful campaign. Also let’s not forget the little fact he actually cares about officers unlike most options for sheriff.

Unregistered
    Obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about. It so funny to me to read what you guys think will make a good sheriff. Your views are absent reality. My comment is not intended to be a snub at you, but most comments here are laughable. Your police department is going to be sold to the highest bidder and cops have no saying in the matter. It is what it is.

Unregistered
    Obviously you don’t know what you’re talking about. It so funny to me to read what you guys think will make a good sheriff. Your views are absent reality. My comment is not intended to be a snub at you, but most comments here are laughable. Your police department is going to be sold to the highest bidder and cops have no saying in the matter. It is what it is.
    Exactly the next sherriff is gonna be paid off by the powers that run this crooked ass town and we will have no say so in the matter, so why stress out about it? Make your money and go home thats what actually matters here.

Unregistered
    Exactly the next sherriff is gonna be paid off by the powers that run this crooked ass town and we will have no say so in the matter, so why stress out about it? Make your money and go home thats what actually matters here.
    Well then nothing changes. This has been the same mindset under this POS director. Go in, do the least possible, and go home.
    Congrats Director. Way to lead the troops.

Unregistered
    Sheriff J.J. Has a nice ring. John Jenkins should consider running.

Unregistered
    Sheriff J.J. Has a nice ring. John Jenkins should consider running.
    Hes not even a decent lieutenant lmfao why would anyone vote for him

Unregistered
    Major Jesus Ramirez would be a great Sheriff candidate. He has the finances and connections with prominent dade county residents to run a successful campaign. Also let’s not forget the little fact he actually cares about officers unlike most options for sheriff.
    He cares about officers?!?! Are you kidding?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast