SID Det to capt in 4 years? - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sooo angry tough guy. Your so wise, and politically savvy. Why don’t you take both you checks and buy a set of ball$$ or ask your mom if you can have them back, maybe you’ll be man enough to call Collins out to his face.

To think our Armed Forces allowed a COWARD LIKE YOI TO RETIRE.
    Funny you should say that. Matter fact, I’ve had a long conversation with that brother. Some men can have intelligent conversation without getting all pissed off. You must be from a European decent. Lastly, I’m sure the HCSO is the closest thing to serving your country that you can come up with. I’m also sure, your some pale skinned dude that wouldn’t say $hit in school in fear of getting beat down. But now that you have a badge you have all this mouth. Take your ass up to progress village on your day off and talk shit. Ya we know you won’t do that.

Unregistered
    Funny you should say that. Matter fact, I’ve had a long conversation with that brother. Some men can have intelligent conversation without getting all pissed off. You must be from a European decent. Lastly, I’m sure the HCSO is the closest thing to serving your country that you can come up with. I’m also sure, your some pale skinned dude that wouldn’t say $hit in school in fear of getting beat down. But now that you have a badge you have all this mouth. Take your ass up to progress village on your day off and talk shit. Ya we know you won’t do that.
    “Lastly, I’m sure the HCSO is the closest thing to serving your country that you can come up with.”

100%. Especially for 30 years.

Unregistered
    You fukcing racist piece of sh!t. You think the winner of a fight is determined by who has the darkest skin? The losers in progress village can’t fight unless it’s 5 guys jumping on 1 dude. They’re a bunch of pu$$ies who are all y’all. Just like you, Jimmy!

Unregistered
    Ok A$$ Clown only people who line in PV are tough, your ignorance is truly amazing. Doubtful you had an intelligent conversation with that BROTHER or anyone else. I’m sure if you did talk to him, you where on your knees

Unregistered
    Who gives a F..... about PV. You racist a$$ hole. You’ll get yours

Unregistered
    Who gives a F..... about PV. You racist a$$ hole. You’ll get yours
    He’s all primed to get his. All of his “friends” are sick of his fake tough guy stories about how scary he was and all the secret assassinations he claims to have done. Stolen valor.

Unregistered
    Funny how the guy complaining is the only one doing so. Everyone who works for the captain is happy and looks forward to going to work for him. Everyone is happy except one azzhole who is jealous. Funny. Real fukcing funny.

Unregistered
    “Talked to that Brother” you talk about simple minded. I doubt seriously you ever served this country. Pretty sure your a coward, whose
    Ball$ didn’t drop until you got a badge.
    Many reasons he is a captain and your not.

Unregistered
    Just wait till he runs for office

Unregistered
    You are truly a racist

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast