Better pay and raise the detail rate! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People are leaving because it’s a sh*tty department with low morale and no opportunity.
    YES LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN! Don't for the love of God stay here and believe anything will get better.

Unregistered
    Maybe if the city would raise pay and the detail rate people would stop leaving. Sgts, Captains and Officer’s would not have to work a second job.
    You make entirely too much money now. How about a pay reduction!!!!

Unregistered
    You make entirely too much money now. How about a pay reduction!!!!
    Oh man I can see some angry Charlie shift "veteran" (sarcasm) hump hacking away on their phone now!!! Not so hard you will break (but they will spell it brake) the glass! Uh oh someone call the Whammmmmmbulance for them. This is comical!

Unregistered

Ok

YES LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN! Don't for the love of God stay here and believe anything will get better.
    I'm so happy for the ones that left! They made it off this island of hate and backstabbing AH! Good luck to the ones that left. You will have a FULFILLING career unlike the ones that continue to stay here. Ok off to staying on my phone 24/7 and posting racist remarks on Facebook and talking like I'm from the hood.

Unregistered
    Monkey Farm.

Unregistered
    Monkey Farm.
    Stop at Publix and get some boxes. You will need them when they fire you!

Unregistered
    Stop at Publix and get some boxes. You will need them when they fire you!
    Is this the Gatekeeper of Spelling Righteousness? I think he/she spelled the two words correctly.

Unregistered
    Is this the Gatekeeper of Spelling Righteousness? I think he/she spelled the two words correctly.
    What are you talking about? I simply said that the previous poster should stop at Publix and grab some boxes when the department fires them.

Unregistered

Bad Words

What are you talking about? I simply said that the previous poster should stop at Publix and grab some boxes when the department fires them.
    Are the words "monkey" and "farm" words for which a person can be fired? Is it both words or just one of them? Is the term "low IQ" something for which a person could be fired? How about the word "lazy," is that something to be fired for? Maybe "dumb sh*t's" is. Oh well, I'll just go get my boxes at Publix just in case I get fired for saying a bad word like dodo. Thanks for the heads up Gatekeeper.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    why are you posting this here? Why aren't you talking to your union people? That's their job so posting on here does nothing!
    we have a union?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast