Rank
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rank

Unregistered

Rank

Bring back corporals and make Detective a rank like every other department in the country.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bring back corporals and make Detective a rank like every other department in the country.
    Detective should 100% be a rank but unfortunately it’s not going to happen.

Unregistered
    You guys are never satisfied...let's see the sunsentnel reports people making over 200k per year....never enough

Unregistered
    You guys are never satisfied...let's see the sunsentnel reports people making over 200k per year....never enough
    Its not about being satisfied. You do a good job, work your ass off, interview and get on list. It needs to be a rank like every where else. Don't be upset if you can't make the cut.

Unregistered
    So the guys working non stop details and overtime is news worthy?

Unregistered
    So the guys working non stop details and overtime is news worthy?
    No it's not news worthy. If someone is willing to work they should be compensated. Make Detective a Rank already.

Unregistered
    Nardi does alot of details too. He tells everyone he is an MMA fighter. He's a clown and never fought in a real ring. He an old dude and would get his ass whipped on the street. He should be reassigned to the help desk..

Unregistered
    Nardi does alot of details too. He tells everyone he is an MMA fighter. He's a clown and never fought in a real ring. He an old dude and would get his ass whipped on the street. He should be reassigned to the help desk..
    Nardi is a joke, along with his boy toy McFool. Make detective a rank Sheriff Tony.

Unregistered
    McFool , I didn't know. I believe it. Nardi is a strange dude. He keeps taking photos of us. I dont like him photographing the deputies, it's just wierd.

Unregistered
    Nardi is a joke, along with his boy toy McFool. Make detective a rank Sheriff Tony.
    I will not and I will say it again I will not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast