Transfer list - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer list

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys love bring the kid up, don’t you?

Is this the same kid that identified a armed robbery subject that robbed 8 different stores back in December? Wait a minute. Was this the kid that helped robbery catch two home invasion subjects? How about the one with the two kids locked in the bathroom and caught the burglary subject in the house, I recall that one even made the news? Hm. You talk a lot of crap behind a key board big tough guy, yet you seem to know him and do not have the balls to tell him. Your delusion if you think that kid uses Mic’s name for anything, I’ve only heard good things about him. How about you pull his file? You know what, I’ll see if I can get a copy and my secretary can send it to you on the next chiefs run. Where should I send it to?
    I found the link for you in case they said it was #Fakenews

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.co...-burglary/amp/

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    To the reader who repeatedly reported the post on page 1 earlier this morning. Please click on the following link and read the information on that page. https://www.leoaffairs.com/%20abuse-and-violations/ Please make sure you read it all before you report that post anymore. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or you can even post them here if you like.

Thank you,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Homeland to airport. That’s interesting 🤔

Unregistered
    homeland has gone in a new direction period , more proactive then intel base

Unregistered

Obsessed

Gabriel Valenzuela from Hammocks to Robbery? The downfall of Robbery continues. This is the same kid that uses a Hoover Vacuum to suck up crumbs for a 52 14cc! The same kid that couldn’t make it as a marked unit in CST! The same kid that has no investigative experience. The same kid that’s using daddy’s name to get places!
    Why are you so obsessed with him. If you want I can ask him to give you an autograph with a personal message that says go **** yourself! If you want to go somewhere work hard for it and stop complaining like a *****.

Unregistered
    I found the link for you in case they said it was #Fakenews

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.co...-burglary/amp/
    This happened in 2017. When he had 1 year on! What has he done since then? Bwahhahahaha

Unregistered
    This happened in 2017. When he had 1 year on! What has he done since then? Bwahhahahaha
    You sound like a b!tch, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Gabriel Valenzuela from Hammocks to Robbery? The downfall of Robbery continues. This is the same kid that uses a Hoover Vacuum to suck up crumbs for a 52 14cc! The same kid that couldn’t make it as a marked unit in CST! The same kid that has no investigative experience. The same kid that’s using daddy’s name to get places!

😂😂😂 maybe if you weren’t d*** riding this kid on Leo affairs and did a little police work you wouldn’t be so butt hurt. Way you ride this kid’s d*** means either you’re envious of him or were scared of Mickey

Unregistered
    The only thing I’m afraid of Mickey doing is putting a camera in my house and you seeing ur girl in my bed!!!!!

Unregistered
    How is it possible that a rookie Wilhelm goes to the airport? All she has caused is drama here in Kendall and Midwest. In fact, she’s been on leave for months!
    Is she back yet? Or is she miking the county while being on leave? Let me guess. The earn leave pool!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast