Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Yep, name it

Unregistered
    You are the one introducing violence and name calling into this thread and many other threads. Everyone else is explaining an observation they made about a person. What do they have to gain by lying? Isn't that interesting? Could it be a coincidence that the pro HCSO Kool Aid drinkers are the ones that exhibit the abusive bully behavior? Maybe our posts that expose the gravy train riders threaten that cushy job position you have?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, name it
    Tonight 3:15 AM!
    Starbucks
    Grand Regency Blvd & W. Brandon Blvd
    Pretzel boy!

Unregistered
    Tonight 3:15 AM!
    Starbucks
    Grand Regency Blvd & W. Brandon Blvd
    Pretzel boy!
    Well pretzel boy are you going to be a NO SHOW??

Unregistered
    Well pretzel boy are you going to be a NO SHOW??
    This is truly a sad day and a new low for law enforcement in general. I never thought I’d see the day when someone would stoop so low as to refer to a brother law enforcement officer as something as terrible and offensive as “pretzel boy”. I am going to rethink my life now.

Unregistered
    This is truly a sad day and a new low for law enforcement in general. I never thought I’d see the day when someone would stoop so low as to refer to a brother law enforcement officer as something as terrible and offensive as “pretzel boy”. I am going to rethink my life now.
    What exactly is offensive about “pretzel boy?”
    Do tell.

Unregistered
    What exactly is offensive about “pretzel boy?”
    Do tell.
    I think he was trying to say that “pretzel boy” is a stupid insult because it makes no sense. Only a dimwit would use that as an insult.

Unregistered
    I think he was trying to say that “pretzel boy” is a stupid insult because it makes no sense. Only a dimwit would use that as an insult.
    Tell that to Jason Alexander!

Unregistered
    Tell that to Jason Alexander!
    You mean there’s someone posting on this board who is such a loser that they get their phrases from old TV shows?! That’s almost as bad as the loser who calls people Flanders. Typical geeky wimp who grew up to be a cop to get revenge on the world.

Unregistered
    You mean there’s someone posting on this board who is such a loser that they get their phrases from old TV shows?! That’s almost as bad as the loser who calls people Flanders. Typical geeky wimp who grew up to be a cop to get revenge on the world.
    Screw you Flanders! LOL. your the fuking looser🖕🏻

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast