Where is my money?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Where is my money?????

Bueller???? JB???? Anyone????

Unregistered
    Ask the Majors why they got a pay raise and you didn’t.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask the Majors why they got a pay raise and you didn’t.
    Probably because they needed one.

Unregistered
    Temporary is too busy riding around in a convertible, throwing candy, to give out raises to us road grunts.

Unregistered
    Temporary is too busy riding around in a convertible, throwing candy, to give out raises to us road grunts.
    Temporary is not qualified, that’s the short answer to all your questions.

Unregistered
    Tony is to busy arguing with his staff over the raise. Finance approved a dollar but Tony wants it worded as a 100 penny increase because it sounds bigger than one dollar

Unregistered
    Tony is to busy arguing with his staff over the raise. Finance approved a dollar but Tony wants it worded as a 100 penny increase because it sounds bigger than one dollar
    He's not that sophisticated. He doesn't know the difference between the two. He was arrested because he thought as long as he had checks, he had money. Knowing the bank had millions to allegedly cover them, he wrote many checks. And that was last year. Dumb ass..

Unregistered
    Someone needs to lock Bell, Tony and the BSO and IUPA lawyers in a room and make them get us a contract now!!!!!! How long does it take to do this?

Unregistered
    This seems to be the norm that the deputies have to wait over a year after the previous contract expired to eventually finalize a new contract. The sheriff really plays hardball with the deputies when it is time to negotiate a contract. I for one will not be voting for the current sheriff regardless of his contract offer. Nor will I vote for any of the other incompetent fools running

Unregistered
    This seems to be the norm that the deputies have to wait over a year after the previous contract expired to eventually finalize a new contract. The sheriff really plays hardball with the deputies when it is time to negotiate a contract. I for one will not be voting for the current sheriff regardless of his contract offer. Nor will I vote for any of the other incompetent fools running
    I'm definitely detecting a pattern. After a year or more delay, even retroactive doesn't seem to come out right and we resume playing catch up the following year. Very frustrating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast