Lt. My Daddy is Gone
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lt. My Daddy is Gone

You are a complete embarrassment. You have earned nothing at this office and where given it all by your daddy. You barley made it through the academy and yet you make perfect promotional exam scores.
    Instead of taking this time to build your own solid reputation, all you do is act like a beat dog. You will never be respected as you will never do anything to earn it. Saying “ Dad “ all the time doesn’t get respect FYI.
    You have done nothing to deserve what you have been given at this agency.. You refuse to anything to be loyal to this office..

Unregistered
    This guy is a wanna be red neck and complete clown. The worst supervisor ever.

Unregistered
    Daddies Boy and a fraud. Please tell us what you have done to earn anything you’ve been given??

Unregistered
    This guy isn’t even loyal to his own family

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a complete embarrassment. You have earned nothing at this office and where given it all by your daddy. You barley made it through the academy and yet you make perfect promotional exam scores.
    Instead of taking this time to build your own solid reputation, all you do is act like a beat dog. You will never be respected as you will never do anything to earn it. Saying “ Dad “ all the time doesn’t get respect FYI.
    You have done nothing to deserve what you have been given at this agency.. You refuse to anything to be loyal to this office..
    I must say that I agree 100% with this post. But unfortunately this agency has given a lot to people who didn’t deserve it. Look at the current leadership from corporal all the way up the ladder. How many of them really worked any harder than anyone else in this agency.

Unregistered
    We talking about our 10 year lieutenant? That whole deal just pisses me off so bad! He flew threw the ranks. His dad has completely destroyed so many deputies careers over on duty fender benders and dished out so much disciplinary action over crashes, yet some of us that have been here a long time and worked with his son remember when he crashed his patrol car into mangroves in a pond and was still promoted to detective 6 months later. After only being on patrol just over 1 year. Never as an FTO, or any other collateral detail. Im so happy this site exists!

Unregistered
    This guy is and has always be worthless

Unregistered
    Again, as evident above we have anonymous snipers who aren’t adult enough to attack someone and afraid to say it to their face. Grow some and show up at the district he works in and confront him. No, you won’t do that, too chickenslit.

Unregistered
    Again, as evident above we have anonymous snipers who aren’t adult enough to attack someone and afraid to say it to their face. Grow some and show up at the district he works in and confront him. No, you won’t do that, too chickenslit.
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..

Unregistered
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..
    Don't come to this site then. Why come here to try to discredit us? You know good and well the purpose of this site.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast