Homeland and transfers - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree, I had to attend a meeting with the command staff and even my Lieutenant stated that Major Rafky and whatever the captains name is, are both morons. The Captain was talking to make himself seem important and he made himself look like and idiot. When we came back to the office my Captain ask my Major if he wanted an summery of the meeting that we both attended and he stated "If I wanted to know what the meeting was about I would have went to hear from the idiot Captain and Major myself."

You know it is bad when other command staff members think their fellow command staff associates are morons.
    Does Ratky still stutter when he talks like if he’s having a medical episode?

Unregistered

Let me know!!

How can I get into that unit, I only have 1 year on?

Unregistered
    Kiss the command staff’s ass!

Unregistered
    Tell Major Rafky that you is the best and that he is always right (obviously all lies) and you will get what you want.

Unregistered
    Another transfer out of Homeland. Asta cuando!!

Unregistered
    The Command Staff at HSB did not get to transfer Manny out. It is more like he was able to escape from them. He is a good guy and is too smart to work at HSB. Congrats Manny.

Unregistered
    Nothing will ever get better until that captain is transferred out. He is a cancer and will destroy that bureau l.
    ...but he's seriously gorgeous. That counts for something..(:

Unregistered
    Kiss the command staff’s ass!
    They are morons that have no clue what they are doing.... They ruined DV and will do the same to homeland. Run for the hills!

Unregistered
    It is sad that the command staff that is above HSB doesn't see the issue or try to address it. Watch Rafky is going to be promoted up. We seem to promote incompetence and he is the true example of a incompetent person.

Unregistered
    It is sad that the command staff that is above HSB doesn't see the issue or try to address it. Watch Rafky is going to be promoted up. We seem to promote incompetence and he is the true example of a incompetent person.
    His mentor is Glass.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast