Sheriff Bob - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sheriff Bob

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m an SRO in a neighboring agency who has a huge problem with being expected to do my job with a 9mm auto. ( And an AR-15 locked in my trunk, where I probably will not be able to retrieve it during an active shooter(s).) The problem with rushing in, with only one officer, is that if you are shot, you are basically arming the shooter(s) with an additional firearm and approximately 50 rounds of ammo. Not to mention an agency radio, which allows the shooter(s) to hear exactly who and how many officers are coming in, and where they are coming in from. We need to have rifles in locked boxes within the schools, some schools should have several depending on their size. We are seriously outgunned and need to level the playing field.
    Don't worry, Gualtieri's plan is to send a English teacher with a .38 revolver to your rescue.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, Gualtieri's plan is to send a English teacher with a .38 revolver to your rescue.
    Actually, I do have a teacher who has hunted almost all of his life.. With some training, I'd let him have my back any day..

Unregistered
    Bob also said on baynews 9 that in his opinion Peterson showed clear criminal intent. This is despite being a attorney with a US Supreme Court decision saying differently. Even the Miami District Court has dismissed some of the parents law suits citing this Supreme Court opinion. This is how Bob acts even when he is told he is wrong. Sounds like Bob's judgement is nothing more than my way or the highway whether he is right or wrong.
    Hi Dumb Dumb. I know who you are. but I thought the name that everyone knows you by would work better. Listen DD, there are all kinds of courts and laws. This is not Lord of The Laws, one Court to rule them all. There are state courts and federal courts. There are criminal courts and civil courts. Case law may hold true for one, but not the other. I know that is difficult for your DD brain to comprehend, but stop getting hung up on Bob so much. In any case, when will you have a debate with Sheriff Bob? I can’t wait to see it.

Unregistered
    Actually, I do have a teacher who has hunted almost all of his life.. With some training, I'd let him have my back any day..
    Deer don't shoot back.

Unregistered
    Deer don't shoot back.
    Hi Tard. How are you. I use small words for you. Cuz you not smart. Man hunt whole life. Man can shoot good. If man can shoot deer, man can shoot man. Man know bad man have gun. Good man have good chance to kill bad man first. It not hard to do. Must be hard to think. Hurt your brain. How you live so long, be so dumb?

Unregistered
    One of the problems here, nobody has been shot and killed in the line of duty yet. Been very lucky. Before you say good training and equipment you cant account for the ambushes that are a possibility. I have worked at a agency that has lost some people in the line of duty. After the pomp and circumstances of a very public funeral, the training unit recreates the facts that led to your death. Many times officers have made tactical mistakes or failed to wait for backups,etc. Training then encompasses some do's and dont's so that living officers can learn from these mistakes. No one hardly talks about you anymore, as time passes you are forgotten about, cops dont like reminding themselves of something that vary well could happen to them one day. You feel bad about what happened to the dead officer, but you realize that sometimes its only fate or luck that has kept you alive.

Unregistered
    One of the problems here, nobody has been shot and killed in the line of duty yet. Been very lucky. Before you say good training and equipment you cant account for the ambushes that are a possibility. I have worked at a agency that has lost some people in the line of duty. After the pomp and circumstances of a very public funeral, the training unit recreates the facts that led to your death. Many times officers have made tactical mistakes or failed to wait for backups,etc. Training then encompasses some do's and dont's so that living officers can learn from these mistakes. No one hardly talks about you anymore, as time passes you are forgotten about, cops dont like reminding themselves of something that vary well could happen to them one day. You feel bad about what happened to the dead officer, but you realize that sometimes its only fate or luck that has kept you alive.
    Well, there is a possibility that you live in an area the people are just not interested in killing cops. Have you ever considered that?

Unregistered
    Lets see, Tarpon lost one yr or two ago. St Pete lost three in a very short period of time. So had one shot recently that didnt die, and Tampa has lost multiple officers over the last few years. What place are you talking about exactly There is no such place in this area.

Unregistered
    Bob also said on baynews 9 that in his opinion Peterson showed clear criminal intent. This is despite being a attorney with a US Supreme Court decision saying differently. Even the Miami District Court has dismissed some of the parents law suits citing this Supreme Court opinion. This is how Bob acts even when he is told he is wrong. Sounds like Bob's judgement is nothing more than my way or the highway whether he is right or wrong.
    Yes sir. His way or thr highway. Just ask his Ph.D. ex-wife. Or his current judge wife who sounds like she's getting tired of his methods and wrath.

Unregistered
    Even the very latest active shooter thinking with a one man entry still allows for the situation to be evaluated prior to going in. If the four man quad is to time consuming, then go to a two and go plan. Still allows for a backup and you can still use the same procedure of any two, ie fhp,city, County.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234