Congrats Tony you letter a murder go - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fire the criminals that WORK at the jail

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn't let anyone escape my jailer dummies did.
    Did they use the key that Scottie gave out to the inmates when he was sheriff?

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/07/1...inmate-escape/

Unregistered
    Nope they opened the door for him, gave him his street clothes and fly little butterfly fly. I don’t care because in a couple of months myself and the undersheriff are going back to the Carolina

Unregistered
    Heard the Undersheriff May have given the escaped murderer a turkey over the weekend too. This place is a joke

Unregistered
    Nope they opened the door for him, gave him his street clothes and fly little butterfly fly. I don’t care because in a couple of months myself and the undersheriff are going back to the Carolina
    This has happened before. Maybe they can ask Reyes to find someone to blame like when he was over there. Maybe blame pretrial you ass. Or use one of the stank ass colonels at the jail to find someone to blame. I mean, the jail and court let moochie out and col. anderson and felon jo got promoted twice for it. Bunch of ass holes. Running out of people to blame folks. Where's that big stupid Palmer saying F#$^ it? Hope this cat doesnt kill someone this time. Maybe then they will realize they are playing dress up and this is real.

Unregistered

This is Jail guard Ira and Ex-sheriff Israel's fault

This has happened before. Maybe they can ask Reyes to find someone to blame like when he was over there. Maybe blame pretrial you ass. Or use one of the stank ass colonels at the jail to find someone to blame. I mean, the jail and court let moochie out and col. anderson and felon jo got promoted twice for it. Bunch of ass holes. Running out of people to blame folks. Where's that big stupid Palmer saying F#$^ it? Hope this cat doesnt kill someone this time. Maybe then they will realize they are playing dress up and this is real.
    When you have criminals guarding criminals, screwing criminals, or they are their family members (like cousins and brothers etc) shit's gonna happen.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute we got those detectives down there in the PSB right? Oh yeah I forgot look who is running it, lmao, lmao, lmao,

I’ll bet if that escaped murderer was a good looking female married to a deputy that retarded fool would work around the clock to catch her!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Oh well, maybe we can make more instagram videos about deputies sexual preferences. That’s always a good distraction technique

Unregistered
    Another prime example of why that special forces IPU should be disbanded. They are useless and add nothing to this turded up department. But I'm sure sax turd has it all under control like the last 5 incidents. Maybe this guy will leave a trail of destruction. Then well see how far the finger pointing goes. This isnt a knocked up crack head. This is another killer!!!!

Unregistered

You Dumb Road Patrolers.

Get your facts straight.
    The state attorney office dropped the ball and clerks office but you dumb road patrol deputies won't understand. You can't even get your statues right on the p.c. The jailers have to fix it for you. Scared of your shadow. Piss your pants of you didn't have a gun, taser, baton, pepper spray etc. Most of you were bullied in school and went for a badge to puff up your chest. QUOTE=Unregistered;3013403]Those dumb jailers do it again. Push button baby sitter can't get it right[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Look let's get this straight. I was sleeping at my home, and my jail dummies let him go bye bye...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast