2016 abt awards - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2016 abt awards

Unregistered
    SHow me the money

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by What did we do now. View Post
    The 2016 whine and cry award goes to. Envelope please. The entire Tampa office!

The 2016 boy did we mess up award goes to. Envelope please. The entire Tampa Office.

The 2016 we can't get with the program award goes to. Envelope please. The all the agents in the Tampa office.
    Somethings never change. Tampa is a total mess. They did it again.

Unregistered
    What did Tampa do now? Haven’t heard them lately. Orlando yes (thanks for the arrest spreadsheet) but not Tampa

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Somethings never change. Tampa is a total mess. They did it again.
    This is great, you woke up a 3 year old thread to he toxic today. Chemo couldn’t even stop a cancer like you.

Unregistered
    I am sure MM thought he had invented fire when he bored the attendees at the meeting. The simple fact is the North districts have been paperless for a couple years with no issues. He didn't invent the process. He didn't improve the process. He only created the impression he had something to offer. He didn't.

It causes my skin to crawl when one of these self appointed saviors wander in here and come up with an idea they want to present in order to save this agency. NEWS FLASH! If you thought of it someone else did too. There is nothing you can dream up that hasn't already been done. NEWS FLASH!!! The reason we stopped doing it is because it was stupid and or didn't work.
    I didn't remember this thread so I spent a few minutes of work time reviewing it. The quote above is as true today as it was 3 years ago. Nothing really changes unless it is the amount of disdain for this agency. There remains a lot of LOOK AT ME and LOOK AT HOW GREAT WE ARE!!!! Trouble is you can only raid the War Hero gathering places a limited number of times before some legislator passes a law to further curtail your powers. I just hope I can get my time before Big Ron lets the sun set on ABT.

Unregistered
    I agree to a degree. We need something more uniform. However, why is it so hard to for someone to take the time to make sure the fonts of an ops plan or an IR are the same? I have seen some idiots change font half way through a paragraph. Do these people even read what they are turning in? They look like complete garbage and not indicative of what a professional looking report should look like. For crying out loud, make half an effort people! Take some pride in your work!

Personally, I have seen some of the worst report writing ever... right here at ABT! Content? Detail? Organization? Basic facts?!?!?! HELLO!!!! I have seen people write better in entry level composition classes at the community college. Inspector reports? Don't even get me started on their reports. It's like they are held to a completely different (sub)standard.
    Here we are. Three years have gone by and we still don't have a Ops Plan with the correct type face or format that works. Can we sub it out to an intern?

Unregistered
    229 days. No certificate. No DBPR brass lobbied for pay raises in front of the legislators but we do have a great spreadsheet to track paper deliveries to the SAO. Things are good at the top.

Unregistered
    229 days. No certificate. No DBPR brass lobbied for pay raises in front of the legislators but we do have a great spreadsheet to track paper deliveries to the SAO. Things are good at the top.
    NO ONE hears you!! Leave - ABT doesn't care what you think. Heck, employees have worked there 30 - 40 years and ABT never cared about them either. Go work for the city driving a bus or changing tires. Same pay - just a different route. Why are you wanting to be acknowledged for again? Standing at a gas pump getting paid time and half. That's a true hero right there. Only at ABT....

Unregistered
    NO ONE hears you!! Leave - ABT doesn't care what you think. Heck, employees have worked there 30 - 40 years and ABT never cared about them either. Go work for the city driving a bus or changing tires. Same pay - just a different route. Why are you wanting to be acknowledged for again? Standing at a gas pump getting paid time and half. That's a true hero right there. Only at ABT....
    No one is claiming to be a hero. I need the certificate because my sister works for Winn Dixie and she got a certificate for the Winn Dixie response to the hurricane. She keeps pointing out to me that Winn Dixie cares more for their employees tan DBPR cares for us. I must be redeemed.

Unregistered
    No one is claiming to be a hero. I need the certificate because my sister works for Winn Dixie and she got a certificate for the Winn Dixie response to the hurricane. She keeps pointing out to me that Winn Dixie cares more for their employees tan DBPR cares for us. I must be redeemed.
    Well then that does change the game plan. Okay, can someone please get this turd a certificate for thier "Just Because" movement.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast