MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 316
Page 316 of 482 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    City of Miami pays crap. I'd rather wait for County the best of the best. Overtime is pensionable.
    You stupid continuing waiting on the county while an opportunity pass. Get hired than lateral over STUPID

Unregistered
    MDPD all the way bro good job. I work for the city and jumping ship. Wait for the county you will be better off there. Don't listen to these high school kids. Little do they know the city will fire them while on probation.

Unregistered
    I was wondering, once applicants enter the academy, can they fail the academy? And if so, what is the criteria for causing someone to fail the academy and be left out?

Thanks!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i was wondering, once applicants enter the academy, can they fail the academy? And if so, what is the criteria for causing someone to fail the academy and be left out?

Thanks!
    the only way u can fail is if you dont put everything u got into it,,, u do really need to study hard read the books all over again,,,,the actual test comes from the book itself and remember the state test its a 200 questions with 2 hours to do it......if u fail a test then u get a chance to retake it ,, but if u fail another one youre out...its not that hard you just need to study hard.

Unregistered
    I was wondering, once applicants enter the academy, can they fail the academy? And if so, what is the criteria for causing someone to fail the academy and be left out?

Thanks!
    You also have to have thick skin. If you cannot handle a DI screaming in your face and calling you names you will end up quitting. Also, just because you pass the academy doesn't mean jack shit. I seen people get fired or made to quit during their probationary period. Good luck and stay positive.

Unregistered
    the only way u can fail is if you dont put everything u got into it,,, u do really need to study hard read the books all over again,,,,the actual test comes from the book itself and remember the state test its a 200 questions with 2 hours to do it......if u fail a test then u get a chance to retake it ,, but if u fail another one youre out...its not that hard you just need to study hard.
    That's the way it used to be, two failed tests, would be fired! However, rumor has it, if someone fails twice,then they are recycled to another BLE class...when it comes to the state exam,that's a different story..The Dinosaur

Unregistered
    That's the way it used to be, two failed tests, would be fired! However, rumor has it, if someone fails twice,then they are recycled to another BLE class...when it comes to the state exam,that's a different story..The Dinosaur
    Dino did u pass ur medical annd phsyc.......

Unregistered
    Receive my phone call today with a conditional offer. All praise to GOD

Unregistered
    How long did it take you from beginning to now and are you non certified?

Unregistered
    What do u mean by conditional offer..?

Page 316 of 482 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast