Sergeant Charlie and The Familia - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is so excellent about it? Oh I just figured it out! Your one of the spineless office trolls that hides behind their keyboard and defends the “Chad & Donna show!”

Grow up “Peter Pan!” I know, you’ll get promoted before you even where those knee pads out!

But you know what will happen? Just ask Major Adee! All his puckering up and cronyism got him far😆

FY PAUL
    Good old Paul Adee and his shenanigans

Unregistered
    What is so excellent about it? Oh I just figured it out! Your one of the spineless office trolls that hides behind their keyboard and defends the “Chad & Donna show!”
    Hey hero, aren’t you hiding behind your keyboard too? Typical finger pointing pu$$y that don’t have a mirror

Unregistered
    Hey hero, aren’t you hiding behind your keyboard too? Typical finger pointing pu$$y that don’t have a mirror
    Shut up Junior! You and your sis have ridden his coattails for to damn long! Go practice with you AK because you couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn no matter how close to it you stand! Teach sis not to enter secure areas of the jail with her sidearm still on!

Oh and one more thing, Dallas sucks azz🤠

Unregistered

Move on

Move on JPS. You screwed up. Yeah, they were heavy handed but there is nothing to be done now. Move on. Enjoy life.

Shut up Junior! You and your sis have ridden his coattails for to damn long! Go practice with you AK because you couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn no matter how close to it you stand! Teach sis not to enter secure areas of the jail with her sidearm still on!

Unregistered

Dallas does suck ass but I don’t know who junior is or his fn sister. I do know a pu$$y when I see one. And that’s you. Calling out someone else for hiding behind a keyboard while you deepthroat yours is truly pu$$y.

Unregistered
    Dallas does suck ass but I don’t know who junior is or his fn sister. I do know a pu$$y when I see one. And that’s you. Calling out someone else for hiding behind a keyboard while you deepthroat yours is truly pu$$y.
    Wooo I’m shitzing my britches, morons😆

Unregistered
    Sure, fag boy!

Unregistered
    Move on JPS. You screwed up. Yeah, they were heavy handed but there is nothing to be done now. Move on. Enjoy life.
    Who the hell is JPS & how were they heavy handed with him or her? Sounds like old Paul helped screw over more than he’s rumored to have! Karma’ will get him in the end☠️☠️
    He will never, never out run his misdeeds!!

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Good old Paul Adee and his shenanigans
    I’ve been away. What happened to Adee?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast