Shooting at fleeing vehicles - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    Land of misfit toys lmao

1. Sgt fired for 2nd DUI crash
    2. Sgt. Fired from school board Pd
    3. Ofc that couldn’t get hired anywhere because of driving record and battery charges
    4. Ofc. Fired during SPPD FTO
    5. Ofc. Fired while on probation for pursuit GPD
    6. Ofc. Fired from PPPD

Majority of agency! Definitely misfits

Unregistered

Hey sgt in the D.O.T Traffic car on nights Indian Shores

Nearsightedness

Guys who would sit and run radar, and write a ticket now and then just to make people think they were doing something. If they accidentally stopped someone who was wanted on a warrant, it irritated them. I backed one up who had accidentally stopped a driver who had a suspended driver’s license. As he was putting him in the back of his squad car I asked him if he had searched the car, which he had no intention of doing. I found a loaded gun under the driver’s seat, and that really messed up his day because now we had to also make a felony arrest. Or guys who amazingly had not made a DUI arrest in 12 years. Seriously. How do you do that? Now and then you find one even if you’re not looking for one, and they are out there 24/7 (drunks, that is). When I asked one of the sergeants about it he said, “they don’t like to testify on DUI trials because they are stressful.” WTF.

Unregistered
    "Or guys who amazingly had not made a DUI arrest in 12 years. Seriously. How do you do that? Now and then you find one even if you’re not looking for one, and they are out there 24/7 (drunks, that is). When I asked one of the sergeants about it he said, “they don’t like to testify on DUI trials because they are stressful.” WTF."

It's a knee-jerk reaction to call these guys "slugs" so let's get that out of the way first.

The guys you describe are the ones who are doing exactly what is expected of them by the administration. They will get their 25 and more in on the way to happy retirements. They will also live longer because they do not have to put up with the DUI trials BS. The administration does not want to make any waves or be in embarrassing headlines in case some local politician, judge or chief gets stopped for a DUI. These guys are not as dumb as you think and will outlast the others who want to play hero cop or the hard chargers who are bucking for promotions.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Or guys who amazingly had not made a DUI arrest in 12 years. Seriously. How do you do that? Now and then you find one even if you’re not looking for one, and they are out there 24/7 (drunks, that is). When I asked one of the sergeants about it he said, “they don’t like to testify on DUI trials because they are stressful.” WTF."

It's a knee-jerk reaction to call these guys "slugs" so let's get that out of the way first.

The guys you describe are the ones who are doing exactly what is expected of them by the administration. They will get their 25 and more in on the way to happy retirements. They will also live longer because they do not have to put up with the DUI trials BS. The administration does not want to make any waves or be in embarrassing headlines in case some local politician, judge or chief gets stopped for a DUI. These guys are not as dumb as you think and will outlast the others who want to play hero cop or the hard chargers who are bucking for promotions.
    Bullshit. Lazy is lazy. And most people who are lazy now were lazy when they started. They do no self-initiates activity ever. They do t go out of their way for anyone ever. They are the last person you want helping you. Now there are good deputies who don’t look for things to do. When they conduct investigations they are thorough. When they make arrests they are good ones. And when shit goes bad they do what they should do. But the lazy deputy can be confused with the middle of the road deputy. The lazy one was a piece of shit then and a piece of shit now. You know who they are. I sure as hell do.

Unregistered
    Bullshit. Lazy is lazy. And most people who are lazy now were lazy when they started. They do no self-initiates activity ever. They do t go out of their way for anyone ever. They are the last person you want helping you. Now there are good deputies who don’t look for things to do. When they conduct investigations they are thorough. When they make arrests they are good ones. And when shit goes bad they do what they should do. But the lazy deputy can be confused with the middle of the road deputy. The lazy one was a piece of shit then and a piece of shit now. You know who they are. I sure as hell do.
    It's all about the Benjamins pal but you go ahead and play hero super cop if you want. It will not get you anywhere except to an ARB. That's the way the administration has set up the game rules. It's about survival now, not doing the job. They are not interested in LEO work, just money, politics and promotions, while backstabbing anyone who they think is in their way or just to win brownie points. Good luck to you and everyone else who is here for the long haul.

Unregistered
    It's all about the Benjamins pal but you go ahead and play hero super cop if you want. It will not get you anywhere except to an ARB. That's the way the administration has set up the game rules. It's about survival now, not doing the job. They are not interested in LEO work, just money, politics and promotions, while backstabbing anyone who they think is in their way or just to win brownie points. Good luck to you and everyone else who is here for the long haul.
    First off if you got into this job for the money, that was your first mistake. I don’t play “hero super cop”, I do my job. I signed up to be a law enforcement officer. People like you signed up to be high paid security guards. I did not sign up to be the administrations puppet either. This is where I choose to be a contractor. I bet I’ve been here longer than you. I haven’t suffered like you say a hero super cop would. I stay active and within the rules the best I can. You can’t predict what will trip you up. And if you trip get a rep and be honest. Guys like you got fired for Red Box ass sitting nights. and like I said, people like you were like this before you got here. You’re an excuse making lazy ass who is a ***** in cops clothing. Maybe one day the moment of truth will arrive and we will see if you are a cop or another Scott Peterson coward. My money is in coward.

Unregistered
    First off if you got into this job for the money, that was your first mistake. I don’t play “hero super cop”, I do my job. I signed up to be a law enforcement officer. People like you signed up to be high paid security guards. I did not sign up to be the administrations puppet either. This is where I choose to be a contractor. I bet I’ve been here longer than you. I haven’t suffered like you say a hero super cop would. I stay active and within the rules the best I can. You can’t predict what will trip you up. And if you trip get a rep and be honest. Guys like you got fired for Red Box ass sitting nights. and like I said, people like you were like this before you got here. You’re an excuse making lazy ass who is a ***** in cops clothing. Maybe one day the moment of truth will arrive and we will see if you are a cop or another Scott Peterson coward. My money is in coward.
    You drank the Kool Aid and bought into the thin blue line BS which ended many years ago. I and many others came here for the study paycheck, benefits and pension. Let me know how long it would take to accumulate $1 million in a 401k account, that's how much our pension is worth. Anyone who tells you they did for the LEO prestige, crime fighting, serve the public, etc. is full of BS. They did it for the money. Where else can you make this money and benefits with a HS diploma? When the administration backstabs you during an ARB don't be surprised because they don't back up deputies unless you are connected. That's why I don't stick my neck out for anyone. I just want to get my money and go without any drama. You can play it however you choose to but remember than no good deed ever goes unpunished here.

Unregistered
    You drank the Kool Aid and bought into the thin blue line BS which ended many years ago. I and many others came here for the study paycheck, benefits and pension. Let me know how long it would take to accumulate $1 million in a 401k account, that's how much our pension is worth. Anyone who tells you they did for the LEO prestige, crime fighting, serve the public, etc. is full of BS. They did it for the money. Where else can you make this money and benefits with a HS diploma? When the administration backstabs you during an ARB don't be surprised because they don't back up deputies unless you are connected. That's why I don't stick my neck out for anyone. I just want to get my money and go without any drama. You can play it however you choose to but remember than no good deed ever goes unpunished here.
    You sound like a big piece of sh!t!!! No wonder they would “backstab” you in an Arb bc your one of these azzholes who thinks they should get paid just for showing up to work in there car. Thanks for showing the world what a pos you are. Please leave and go do something else

Unregistered
    You sound like a big piece of sh!t!!! No wonder they would “backstab” you in an Arb bc your one of these azzholes who thinks they should get paid just for showing up to work in there car. Thanks for showing the world what a pos you are. Please leave and go do something else
    No backstabbing for me because I avoid ARBs unlike some of you hard chargers. The scum on the ARB boards don't have the opportunity to backstab me that way. But I have seen plenty of people get screwed by the administration so I minimize my odds of an ARB. I intend to leave as soon as I get my rightful piece of the pie from this evil place, not when some newbie dork or administrative a-holes tell me to leave.

Unregistered
    But how can someone justify being awarded a state of Florida Department of Transportation traffic enforcement Dodge Charger specifically designed for traffic and DUI enforcement. Then assign and use it by one slug for years that not only won’t do traffic enforcement, but can’t figure what a DUI looks like, unless of course they are the one that’s DUI (assigned officer has 2 DUI convictions and terminated from previous agency)?
    So basically traffic enforcement awarded tricked out vehicle from DOT gets used for avoiding doing any traffic enforcement for years! What do they do? Well of course they promote him to sergeant for all his hard work! What a disgrace to everyone in uniform! From convict to sergeant! I’m sure Florida D.O.T. Wouldn’t be much too happy for lack of use of their investment and should ask for it to be returned! I don’t think they will put that in one of their public service announcements, DRIVE DRUNK, GET NEW DODGE CHARGER, A BADGE, BE LAZY, AND GET A PROMOTION TO SERGEANT! Kinda catchy isn’t it

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast