Contract - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, the "best people" your friends, didn't add much. A percentage point up or down is irrelevant when the agency is dragging the MSD anchor. Take a point off to lose the "Coward" stigma any day.
    Taking a point off will not not lose the coward stigma. It will further cripple this agency.

Unregistered
    Keep making jokes, you’re now starting to pizz off people who once supported you. Don’t insult us with 3.5% again, don’t bother even bringing us a BS offer like that.
    GFY and go join the PBA and see how that works out for you.

Unregistered
    Jeff, get the billboards and banner planes ready. Fox news on line one.

Unregistered
    Jeff, get the billboards and banner planes ready. Fox news on line one.
    I pray that 3.5 was just a joke !! You want the troops behind you.... best to not insult us

Unregistered
    I pray that 3.5 was just a joke !! You want the troops behind you.... best to not insult us
    No joke. He took off 1.5 percent for the beards.

Unregistered
    Keep making jokes, you’re now starting to pizz off people who once supported you. Don’t insult us with 3.5% again, don’t bother even bringing us a BS offer like that.
    Go away PBA

Unregistered
    7%? LOL. Take a look at your monthly stats, and I bet the loudest people yelling for money have gooseeggs across the board. "I'd work harder if they pay me!" yeah right. We've turned into an agency of slugs and whiners. If they offered 3.5, then we should be able to get 4, and be happy with that.

Unregistered
    7%? LOL. Take a look at your monthly stats, and I bet the loudest people yelling for money have gooseeggs across the board. "I'd work harder if they pay me!" yeah right. We've turned into an agency of slugs and whiners. If they offered 3.5, then we should be able to get 4, and be happy with that.
    Start with 7.5% and full-on denuclearization of NoKo.

Unregistered
    Both parties should agree on 3.5/5/3. The 5 being the step addition. This will put bso about the 11% total where they wanted to be.

Unregistered

Here we go again!!!

F$ck you and you’re 4% you’re weak and worthless if that’s your mentality. What’s that on your shirt? A pledge pin? A pledge pin????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast