GREENWELL loves CHIEF MIRTHA RAMOS - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was bound to be discovered at some point in time. The anti-cop mayor, along with high ranking members of the administration colluded in ousting their pain in the neck and helped vote in the likes of Greenwell, Stahl and Ish. They did so in order to silence the criticism of their actions. Now, they are being rewarded personally but the rest of us - well a 1% COLA for 3 years is our worth according to PBA president Stahl. His words, not mine.
    These are getting special deals for themselves. The rest of us have to play by different rules.
    Are they all detached to the PBA? Why? Especially Greenwell!

Unregistered
    Are they all detached to the PBA? Why? Especially Greenwell!
    As part of contract pba prez gets six detached employees

Unregistered
    As part of contract pba prez gets six detached employees
    They also get paid additional money to do so. Salaries range from 50k a year to 180k a year. And we pay for all of it. Plus we pay for them to drive luxury suvs instead of county vehicles which they are entitled to get. We pay for their lunches and trips. We pay for their clothes.

Unregistered
    They also get paid additional money to do so. Salaries range from 50k a year to 180k a year. And we pay for all of it. Plus we pay for them to drive luxury suvs instead of county vehicles which they are entitled to get. We pay for their lunches and trips. We pay for their clothes.
    Is this their MDPD salaries? Or, is this over and above their MDPD salaries? Because you said we pay for it.

Unregistered
    Oh it’s over and above their MDPD paychecks. They are rolling in the bank. They take care of themselves for sure

Unregistered
    Oh it’s over and above their MDPD paychecks. They are rolling in the bank. They take care of themselves for sure
    This makes me sic 2 my stomach on how we have been takin advantage of. This man is a disgrace.

Unregistered

Man?

This makes me sic 2 my stomach on how we have been takin advantage of. This man is a disgrace.
    Maybe worm, nothing manly about him!

Unregistered
    Maybe worm, nothing manly about him!
    With all the great command staff we have Greenwell writes love story on Ramos? WTF! There ment 4 each other.

Unregistered
    With all the great command staff we have Greenwell writes love story on Ramos? WTF! There ment 4 each other.
    I dont see any others doing fundraisers for cops do you?

Unregistered
    I dont see any others doing fundraisers for cops do you?
    How about doing it because it’s the right thing 2 do. Not brag about doing a good deed. SMH

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast