Millennials vs Old School Legends - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

Your lack of productivity and attitude puts us all at risk!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo, I come to collect so I can pamper my 33.
    Once again those who do nothing will gain nothing. Furthermore being a lazy slug will eventually get one of us hurt or killed. What these slugs don't realize is that these same thugs don't just frequent the hood; they travel countywide placing all of us, including our families at risk. If you don't want to do this job then leave and go elsewhere, preferably out of the law enforcement field. Many of us are proud of the co-workers we had not all that long ago. They went out everyday with the goal of putting these thugs in jail or elsewhere. What's your excuse?

Unregistered
    We the unwilling
    Being led by the unknowing
    Have done so much
    For so long
    And with so little
    That now
    They expect us to do everything
    WITH NOTHING!

Unregistered
    I cant agree with you more. Do more with less and shitty contracts. I respect the old school they are proud of the work they did and they should be. However, please dont come in here bashing the new officers . Remember the command staff and all the leaders in our department are “old school” and what a disappointment that has been. If old school was so great why is our department crumbling why have they folded and allowed political matters dictate what happens in our department.

Unregistered
    I cant agree with you more. Do more with less and shitty contracts. I respect the old school they are proud of the work they did and they should be. However, please dont come in here bashing the new officers . Remember the command staff and all the leaders in our department are “old school” and what a disappointment that has been. If old school was so great why is our department crumbling why have they folded and allowed political matters dictate what happens in our department.
    Hey suck arse: the contract was designed to do more for the old timers. When you get here you’ll understand. Old timers =PBA. Youngsters= cry babies.
    Take
    Tour crumbs and su k mamas boobs.

Unregistered
    Hey suck arse: the contract was designed to do more for the old timers. When you get here you’ll understand. Old timers =PBA. Youngsters= cry babies.
    Take
    Tour crumbs and su k mamas boobs.
    Actually, we got crumbs and those in the middle got less. The young ones have a fairer long term deal since they have more time to accumulate payable time while they are still young and healthy. Are you willing to use more of the best years of your life being away from your family working at this point in your career? I'm not.

Unregistered
    Actually, we got crumbs and those in the middle got less. The young ones have a fairer long term deal since they have more time to accumulate payable time while they are still young and healthy. Are you willing to use more of the best years of your life being away from your family working at this point in your career? I'm not.
    Best years are when you’re younger you slug

Unregistered
    Best years are when you’re younger you slug
    , says the fool who has yet to live.

Unregistered
    , says the fool who has yet to live.
    You can only dream of the life I live dude. Now please retire and make way for the youthful. You are so out of touch it isn’t funny

Unregistered
    Young and enjoying life. Single with no kids. Sorry old man I know life for you is tough.

Unregistered
    Young and enjoying life. Single with no kids. Sorry old man I know life for you is tough.
    Listen you wet behind the ears rook. I don’t handle any calls, I work as many or as few hours as I want, don’t drive a police vehicle and while I work for MDPD I make triple of what I would otherwise make if I was on the road. Who has it tough? Not me

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast