Comp time usage - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Comp time usage

Unregistered
    This place comes last in everything. Family first fool. Request time off all you can. Fûck the city. Qru sarge show me i.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place comes last in everything. Family first fool. Request time off all you can. Fûck the city. Qru sarge show me i.
    ….and you wonder why the taxpayers treat you like sh*t... --they aren't your family A'hole.
    Pay a babysitter or a personal asst like we have to.

Unregistered
    It's my time and I want it now. Call J G Wentworth. If gi ou want it. Our union is as useless as tits on a bull. Calling I benefits no one. Also this only affects patrol. Matt do something about this.

Unregistered
    Funny story, I asked Tommy about comp time request. Matt responded for him and said because time was abused in the past, there's nothing that can be done about it, run it through your chain. Really, is that how you're running our union now.
    This is just the beginning, both are useless. Neither will ever fight or confront Staff.

Be careful for what you wish.

Unregistered
    Someone should be at least having the conversation with the FOD chief about this topic. Honestly i don't see the benefit of canceling our partial time off this won't help the cause instead it will only cause more issues than it will do good.

Unregistered
    It's my time and I want it now. Call J G Wentworth. If gi ou want it. Our union is as useless as tits on a bull. Calling I benefits no one. Also this only affects patrol. Matt do something about this.

They can tell "cid" to have their uniform ready in the locker or office, so when patrol is short then can answer CFS, since it does not affect their manpower. Tommy are you ready??

Unregistered
    They can tell "cid" to have their uniform ready in the locker or office, so when patrol is short then can answer CFS, since it does not affect their manpower. Tommy are you ready??
    Do you think he's going to say anything? He's happy fanning his nut sack. He's happy with status quo. He WILL NOT upset management. His main objective = off of patrol.

Unregistered
    Do you think he's going to say anything? He's happy fanning his nut sack. He's happy with status quo. He WILL NOT upset management. His main objective = off of patrol.
    This guy was funny but true. If you're going to do a take over have a plan and execute your plan. We're all faced with issues on patrol such as I time comp time for years. Now more than ever the management at in this organization has gone overboard. Now is the time we the people need a voice to hear our cries. Now giving me an answer of there's nothing that can be done is an outright blatant lie. Now as my forefathers said no taxation without representation. You're collecting my money represent me and do your job.

Unregistered
    This guy was funny but true. If you're going to do a take over have a plan and execute your plan. We're all faced with issues on patrol such as I time comp time for years. Now more than ever the management at in this organization has gone overboard. Now is the time we the people need a voice to hear our cries. Now giving me an answer of there's nothing that can be done is an outright blatant lie. Now as my forefathers said no taxation without representation. You're collecting my money represent me and do your job.
    I don't fully agree with you but Tommy had time to do his job. FO collects taxes represent us

Unregistered
    M Reyes why don’t you help us I asked for the last 2 and Mids was in already but it was denied cause the Sgt didn’t want to bother the LT where’s my grievance ?? None of you answer your cells !!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast