Chief shakeeeeee-up
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chief shakeeeeee-up

You slugs are f-cked.

Ramos going to the big league...... Looks like artime got traded to the triple a squad......and the rookie got called up to the double a.

Unregistered
    Social justice coming to inv servs RID to ask why you are doing robberies do u need a hug not catch the lil evildoers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Social justice coming to inv servs RID to ask why you are doing robberies do u need a hug not catch the lil evildoers
    I go with Ramos was moved because she is retarded & couldn’t handle running Super Bowl in North Ops! Or she was MIA when Hurricane hit & on vacation, instead of doing her job! She can only correct punctuation & never has done police work. Definitely not because she is liked or has a brain. Go handle a call loser!

Unregistered
    I go with Ramos was moved because she is retarded & couldn’t handle running Super Bowl in North Ops! Or she was MIA when Hurricane hit & on vacation, instead of doing her job! She can only correct punctuation & never has done police work. Definitely not because she is liked or has a brain. Go handle a call loser!
    She has been on her back, knees plus stomach for every promotion. Now she takes her xlover spot in Sid. U all screwd

Unregistered

Dont hate

She has been on her back, knees plus stomach for every promotion. Now she takes her xlover spot in Sid. U all screwd
    She is super smart but very tough by the ge book. If you work you will be fine. Why must you trash string wonen?

Unregistered
    She is super smart but very tough by the ge book. If you work you will be fine. Why must you trash string wonen?
    Only strong thing is her mouth. Smh

Unregistered
    Only strong thing is her mouth. Smh
    She should be demoted the way she treats us.

Unregistered
    And the friends and family program is still in full effect. Chief George (I shot an officer, oops) Perez. SMH. Disgraceful! Pitiful!

Unregistered
    Smart? Uh no, she had the first couple of promotional tests (as did some of the other upper management).. I worked with her as a silver badge, she's no genius. She is competent, condescending, conniving and the other c word, well I can't post that one!

Unregistered
    Duh, it makes perfect sense. That way DJ Jamming George doesn’t have to keep moving his DJ equipment back and forth to Dancing Queen at headquarters. DJ George will already be there ready to spin the one’s and two’s at Dancing Queens leisure! Ready for Freestyle Friday’s?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast