Col Alvin wife beater enabler - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael dowd View Post
    Col Alvin ,1997 cash missing and not the first time! Was he cleared really? Ok , talk to Greg lees, was some coke missing too cop alvin? Greg WAS c!eared! The others cleared also! Col alvin, let's just say not so much! Lmao and he is the player! 🐍🐍🐍!
    I was in Narcs back then and am familiar with what happened. Everyone was cleared. Tell the truth. It was an allegation from a snitch that proved not true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was in Narcs back then and am familiar with what happened. Everyone was cleared. Tell the truth. It was an allegation from a snitch that proved not true.
    Cool story

Unregistered
    Where is Pookey?

Unregistered

Corrupted cop AP!

Skeletons in closets !!!!!!! Yes Al run for sheriff.....please.

Unregistered
    How many women got promoted to cover up sexual harassment by Al . I tell you a looooooot.

Unregistered
    Skeletons in closets !!!!!!! Yes Al run for sheriff.....please.
    Looks like some people are very worried about Al running. I wonder who and why???

Unregistered

Seems someone is very scared

If you go to work and do your job then you have nothing to worry about. Alvin has a few of you terrified of the possibility that he may win.
    Are you afraid that you will have someone that's truly familiar with the BS that has been going on for years running the agency.
    Al keep running and apply pressure clean the good ole boy system up. Your haters will always complain and your base will get you the votes and nomination.
    Al Pollock Sheriff in 2020.

Unregistered

Alvin P Read all about it Sheriff Tony! Drugs and cash missing

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/amp...n-case-6465096 don't take my word for it read it yourself.
    Attention Sheriff Tony's election campaign !!!!!!!!
    Col Alvin was a dirty do nothing cop for 30 years!!!!! Keep digging and more crimes and incompetence will be revealed!

Unregistered
    Sounds like you all are crapping in your pants. Unlike the current sub fill in Tony , Pollock actually worked when he was at BSO
    Sure as hell will have the man who hangs his hat on being appointed getting mighty nervous.
    Dig all you want. Al Pollock is The force to he reckoned with!
    Take that to the bank.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast