Who is Lt. Margie Marquez Cicilinni ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    What a worthless cop who cant put gun on properly an embrassment to all female cops

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Wow! There’s one fact regarding this blog. You girls (not women’s) just prove MDPD is not ready for the first female Director. For a second I thought I was reading a blog from the Hialeah Senior High School. Lol

Unregistered
    She gets to our bureau and refuses to wear uniform then gets a dr from hialeah light duty note what a joke

Unregistered
    Who needs to watch the playoffs when you have fools for entertainment

Unregistered
    Nubia you must be desperate with your godfather retried and your captain retiring in a few weeks. Your rep is screwed. Free advice moron, keep to yourself and hopefully you can control yourself and not slash tires of fellow officers you did several years ago. Look in the mirror tomorrow and you see a POS. Why? As civilian employee in the past and as Leo you tried to f with the wrong people. No matter what response you have, the intelligent officers will always see you as a POS jealous F.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nubia you must be desperate with your godfather retried and your captain retiring in a few weeks. Your rep is screwed. Free advice moron, keep to yourself and hopefully you can control yourself and not slash tires of fellow officers you did several years ago. Look in the mirror tomorrow and you see a POS. Why? As civilian employee in the past and as Leo you tried to f with the wrong people. No matter what response you have, the intelligent officers will always see you as a POS jealous F.
    Idiota do u think her godfather died he still has influence with all the brass he trained/ mentored all of them if you want a war please reveal urself please please please

Unregistered
    Hi Nubia, you know where you can find me. be brave and don’t do it from behind like you always do you POS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Nubia, you know where you can find me. be brave and don’t do it from behind like you always do you POS.
    Thats funny updide down gun hoe cant even put gun on right how would she fight ?

Unregistered
    Too funny, her godfather has so much pull that a novice was elected Broward County Sheriff. 😂😂

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast