MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 276
Page 276 of 482 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 4818

Unregistered

August 2018 applicant

I am sitting here with a 🍷 in my ✋ while I day😴 for the long awaited ☎️ or 💻📄 so I can finally begin the process and become a 👮*♂️ and make my 👫 proud 😘 of me. Till then I will continue to 🏃*♂️ and 🏋️*♂️.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sitting here with a 🍷 in my ✋ while I day😴 for the long awaited ☎️ or 💻📄 so I can finally begin the process and become a 👮*♂️ and make my 👫 proud 😘 of me. Till then I will continue to 🏃*♂️ and 🏋️*♂️.
    👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by IronViking View Post
    Hah,i see im not the only one with a BI who is not answering the email.Havent got a response from my BI either after i send my BI an email ! Oh well,it is what it is i guess.Just have to sit tight i guess (dec 2017 app here)
    Yeah its weird.I never bothered my background investigator with anything until i just wanted to reach out to her last month december to ask if everything is ok and stuff since i dont even know whats up but did not receive a reply to my e-mail ever since

Unregistered
    This waiting is frustrating. The other day I took a drive to Miami Dade College BLE Academy and it was packed with self sponsored recruits. They are definitely not waiting for a miracle like we are.

Unregistered
    Welp looks like border patrol is going to hire soon so i will definitely take my chances with the DHS ! The 2 hr reasoning test does not seem thaaaat bad and it looks like according to the border patrol hiring steps that they do not even require you to take a psych test.Just physical,background,interview and poly.Hopefully they end then government soon so they can start taking applications

Unregistered
    Welp looks like border patrol is going to hire soon so i will definitely take my chances with the DHS ! The 2 hr reasoning test does not seem thaaaat bad and it looks like according to the border patrol hiring steps that they do not even require you to take a psych test.Just physical,background,interview and poly.Hopefully they end then government soon so they can start taking applications
    Did they also tell you that 80% of applicants fail the polygraph? Good luck.

Unregistered
    Did they also tell you that 80% of applicants fail the polygraph? Good luck.
    Well, look at it this way, if you take the polygraph you have a 20% (1 in 5) chance of passing. If you don't take it your odds are 0%, absolutely no chance, of passing. Good luck on the test. 🙂

Unregistered
    Miami Dade Police School Board is hiring.

Florida Highway Patrol is Hiring.

Miami Beach Police hires once or twice a year non-certified.

Broward Sheriff is hiring.

Hollywood Police is hiring.

Have you tried for any of those agencies also hiring non certified? Border Patrol sounds all good, but you do have to move to either Texas or Arizona. Work in the desert (no city life). Money is okay, but you really can make that here with plenty of overtime. Either way good luck and try all over. If you're young I would look into NYPD they are top notch agency.

Unregistered
    I am a 2017 applicant. My BI asked me for my high school diploma and transcript. I received the email yesterday. Does anyone receive a similar email?

Unregistered
    Someone I know Received an email with the application today and he has to turn it in February 9th to start the process. I applied before him also.

Page 276 of 482 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast