PCSO How Dumb Are Your Lieutenants?
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PCSO How Dumb Are Your Lieutenants?

Joe, you are so stupid you can’t tell the difference between a toy and the real thing? Stupid prank no doubt, but give me a break. And Bob couldn’t wait to advertise it. There are deputies who do great things here every day. But what is highlighted by this ministration? Boneheads. If they celebrated positive acts as much as they talk about the bad acts this place would seem like it gives a shit about it’s people. But it doesn’t. Bob loves to advertise about firing (quiting) deputies.

Unregistered
    We don't call them "firings" or "resignations" here, we call them "voluntary demotions to citizen".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joe, you are so stupid you can’t tell the difference between a toy and the real thing? Stupid prank no doubt, but give me a break. And Bob couldn’t wait to advertise it. There are deputies who do great things here every day. But what is highlighted by this ministration? Boneheads. If they celebrated positive acts as much as they talk about the bad acts this place would seem like it gives a shit about it’s people. But it doesn’t. Bob loves to advertise about firing (quiting) deputies.
    If the Sheriff did not put it out then you keyboard warriors would post it on here and the media would accuse him of hiding it. Maybe you idiots should stop posting your stupid crap on here?

Unregistered
    https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ing-evacuation

Piper is a moron with no common sense and no professionalism. These pranks are worthy of high school and college students but not from experienced LEOs. Scary that many morons like him continue to work here with issued guns and cruisers. Good riddance.

Having said that, I used to work with JG at the jail before we both transferred to patrol. Except he is more of an office beta male than a LEO. He was a lousy worker at the jail back when I used to work with him, unlike his dad who was a lieutenant. It's a mystery to me how JG made Lt. in patrol because he certainly shouldn't be.

Unregistered
    I can't stop laughing. If anyone gets in trouble, it should be the LT for not knowing it was a toy. Tool.

Unregistered
    I can't stop laughing. If anyone gets in trouble, it should be the LT for not knowing it was a toy. Tool.
    How exactly is someone supposed to know it is a toy and sent as a joke? What was he supposed to do, dig around in the box and hope it was fake? In today's world, that may get you killed. Shame on the person who sent it "as a joke".

Unregistered
    It's anti-LEO dumb ****s like you who blame cops for shooting people who level what turns out to be a toy or BB gun at the officer. You expect officers to gamble their lives. Ha, ha. Jokes, right? **** off, you CopBlock loser.

Unregistered
    And he was a rehire double dipper too.. LOL

Unregistered
    It's anti-LEO dumb ****s like you who blame cops for shooting people who level what turns out to be a toy or BB gun at the officer. You expect officers to gamble their lives. Ha, ha. Jokes, right? **** off, you CopBlock loser.
    Well if a cop shoots a kid holding a red toy gun from Professor Xavier School Geeks collection they should be indicted for being that dumb. I’ve never seen TNT sticks made out of shiny red plastic and stupid kid shit written on it. ****ing moron. Why don’t you look at ABC News website to see the picture of the obvious toy JG freaked out about. Stupid ass!!!!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

This is the photo as posted on ABCActionNews.

Mod 1
    Last edited by MOD 1; 01-09-2019 at 05:35 AM.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast