Excessive force DIRECTOR - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

Honestly stop repeating yourself JP

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    honestly i am not pro JP but give him some credit, he did what 90 percent of the dept would not have done
    He is more like the one percenter in the department, such as the brassholes that do nothing but review cameras and find ways to jam their own officers for doing their jobs

It’s unjust that the director can grab a non violent and cooperative person by the head then neck to redirect them to the ground, which constitutes a use of force and requires an investigative review. But when a patrol officer does it to a REAL combative subject they are not glorified by the media as JP was and when the public wants to behead the officer, JP wants to chop the officer into pieces to feed it to the hungry sheeple.

I as an active South Florida LEO demand the same process that I or any real beat cop would endure having to restrain and control a REAL combative subject high on drugs.

I’ll put this to refuel the severity of injustice that was done to the same public that he ensures professionalism and transparency

I don’t care who or what you stand for, but this goes against who you claim to be JP. You’re a hypocrite as most politicians are....

Unregistered
    I’m just curious what video you all are watching. The guy does a great job separating two people with minimal effort. The guy is using one hand Pete sake. You people are lost and blinded by your hatred. Get a life already comepingas.

Unregistered
    I’m just curious what video you all are watching. The guy does a great job separating two people with minimal effort. The guy is using one hand Pete sake. You people are lost and blinded by your hatred. Get a life already comepingas.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

The one and only video that’s been posted for a week you blind fool. I personally send my thanks to JP media friend that thought that by him/her posting this was going to bring good public relations but I believe they didn’t really consider it.

Minimal effort? These two weren’t even trying. Have you ever fought anyone that is going to fight back? You clearly haven’t been in a street fight. Try subduing a combative subject and then you tell me whether you can compare that to this incident.

One hand? Sounds like you’re JP media friend that uploaded this and from the sound of the reporter, it’s a woman 33 of his😂

Unregistered
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

The one and only video that’s been posted for a week you blind fool. I personally send my thanks to JP media friend that thought that by him/her posting this was going to bring good public relations but I believe they didn’t really consider it.

Minimal effort? These two weren’t even trying. Have you ever fought anyone that is going to fight back? You clearly haven’t been in a street fight. Try subduing a combative subject and then you tell me whether you can compare that to this incident.

One hand? Sounds like you’re JP media friend that uploaded this and from the sound of the reporter, it’s a woman 33 of his😂
    Put your tin foil hat back on. The conspiracy aliens have made entry to your head. You're a 43 with a JP OCD on the side!

Unregistered

What’s a 43?

Put your tin foil hat back on. The conspiracy aliens have made entry to your head. You're a 43 with a JP OCD on the side!
    Espeak in plain spanglish rookie meng! They no teach you that in de academie?!!

Unregistered

Mdpsti recruiting "drill instructors"

Oh gosh my sides. What exactly will they be drilling into recruits? How to join the friends and family plan or how to do no police work and still move to good positions?

Unregistered
    Espeak in plain spanglish rookie meng! They no teach you that in de academie?!!
    Ok, in plain Spanglish: "Oye wannabe, si queres ser un rookie, aprende los codes; 43 = Baker Act."

Here's your homework kid: https://quizlet.com/182472548/miami-...s-flash-cards/

Unregistered

What a pleasant surprise: a Director who is not hesitant to act like a cop!

Most, if not all, of the Directors I worked for would not have taken any police action, and a few would have simply driven by and not even advised the dispatcher of this road rage incident. One in fact refused to wear his uniform or drive a county car until he decided to run for mayor. Most Division Chief's and higher didn't even put in an 8 hour work day or wear the uniform, and one in particular above this rank took 52 days off but never put in a leave slip; another ran his church from his district station.

Give credit where credit's due, and that is that Director Perez didn't forget that he was a police officer at one time and in this case possibly prevented this incident from escalating.

Unregistered
    Most, if not all, of the Directors I worked for would not have taken any police action, and a few would have simply driven by and not even advised the dispatcher of this road rage incident. One in fact refused to wear his uniform or drive a county car until he decided to run for mayor. Most Division Chief's and higher didn't even put in an 8 hour work day or wear the uniform, and one in particular above this rank took 52 days off but never put in a leave slip; another ran his church from his district station.

Give credit where credit's due, and that is that Director Perez didn't forget that he was a police officer at one time and in this case possibly prevented this incident from escalating.
    He forgot he was a cop long ago by how he treats working street cops, overeacting before investigation.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-hero-p...retain-her-job

Unregistered

Shut your piehole county reject

Ok, in plain Spanglish: "Oye wannabe, si queres ser un rookie, aprende los codes; 43 = Baker Act."

Here's your homework kid: https://quizlet.com/182472548/miami-...s-flash-cards/
    You still work for Hialeah sector one. Stay yo as* in your lane

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast