Tattoos yes. Beards no, Discrimination - Page 29
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    long sleeve shirts in effect at central its coming. our departments image is at stake. cover up and represent this department correctly worldwide.

Unregistered
    never dude

Unregistered
    There are many still walking around and violating dept tattoo uniform policy. Nothing is done by superiors nor Internal Affairs. This is wrong and others get deciplined for other less issues. These are overt and offending tattoos to many members. We should not be forced to work nor be seen associated with members who display outrageous offending distasteful tattoos while in uniform. Sergeants must be held accountable and enforce this policy just as other policies and directives are enforced. Those being promoted will adhere and enforce in order to clean up our image and represent professionalism.

Unregistered
    Skulls on arms represent death. We are peace officers and not grave diggers nor soldiers of death. Dear Chief please listen to your department, the community, and our worldwide image. We need to visit departmental hiring guidelines and employment employee signed agreements. We must all on uniform patrol meet uniformity. Tattoos are to be covered immediately with long sleeved issued uniform shirts. Unfair to those who abide by rules and maintain clean arms, hands and necks just as uniform policy dictates. We need to respect all cultures and faiths and entering someones home while in uniform and with potential offending tattoos, is a violation to such person in distress which has no option but to forcebly accept such help because of his or her present situation.

Unregistered
    I have a tattoo of an African-American working in a cotton field. Is that taboo?

Unregistered
    tattoos to be covered immediately!!! no more exposed spider man or other comic book heroes on your arms. No more skulls, spider webs, iron man, bat man, nude women, bunny ears, roses, koi fish and thug life 305. This is a professional organization and we must show uniformity while in uniform. tattooed arms then go to investigations brother!!! Dont belittle nor ridicule our department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    tattoos to be covered immediately!!! no more exposed spider man or other comic book heroes on your arms. No more skulls, spider webs, iron man, bat man, nude women, bunny ears, roses, koi fish and thug life 305. This is a professional organization and we must show uniformity while in uniform. tattooed arms then go to investigations brother!!! Dont belittle nor ridicule our department.
    Many years geo, Sailor. I have "you name" tattooed on my penis. Cause you are very special to me. Be proud and loud! I refused to cover it up. When I was in uniform, cause I wanted all to know you were my b!tch!! STFU and get back to work!

Unregistered
    Your grammar is horrible. Sell one of your kiddy wanna be gansta tattooes, and pay a tuttor G!!!! Face it, 90% of so called men in this department with tattooes have been soft their entire life. Trust me, I know a whole bunch here now that were little nerds in grade school and had their lunches taken away. You ink up your arms to portray being tuff and gansta. You are not. You are a sworn police officer to do whats right and to place real true ganstas in jail. Cover up while in uniform, thats an order. You think you are bad, then go uc and blend in with real thugs and attempt a couple buys or sales. Do such and then come and see me. Earn to ink your arms little boy or girl. Serve a couple tours overseas and place them boots in war grounds. If not, then cover up in uniform. Respect our uniform, our badge, our department, our citizens.

Unregistered
    Some supervisors are not even allowing the doctors note now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some supervisors are not even allowing the doctors note now.
    Tommy and Matt will fix it all they are wonderful so wonderful I am waiting for the big fiery crash in the end like in a car race. Damn this is going to be fun fun fun watching this explode and people getting screwed over. Thank yourselves.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast